brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
11 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Updates to your Profile

Go down 
+2
TimV
jj123vw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Updates to your Profile Empty
PostSubject: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

I thought it would be of benefit to add some categories into people's profiles.

The new options are to show whether your BraziBay is LHD or RHD and whether your T2 is a Tintop or has a roof conversion.

You can update these by simply clicking on the Profile tab in the navigation bar above.

Your T2 model year and whether it is LHD or RHD will now appear under your username whenever you post. It makes for clarity of which model of Kombi you drive.

It is possible to show more information but too much detail appearing under your username would start looking cluttered. If you need to know more about a member you simply click on their username.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Updates to your Profile Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 am

This is already working well - please update your profile if you haven't already done so?

Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Just a reminder to everyone about your profile - if you own a Kombi - please at least state what year it is so we can help out quickly by knowing whether it's aircooled or watercooled etc if you have a problem.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Tim. How do you update your profile picture? Sorry I cant remember from last time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks for that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 pm

bounce

The more information you give us about your BraziBay in your Profile, the easier it is for us to help you if you are trying to solve an issue.  Please update your Profile with as much as you can.  Thank you. Basketball

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Jane&Jamie

Jane&Jamie

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 8:50 pm

@jj123vw wrote:
Hi Tim. How do you update your profile picture? Sorry I cant remember from last time!

We couldn't find the answer to this and cannot see how to insert a picture in our profile. Any guidance very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:20 pm

Profile > avatar

@brazilianvwbay

Jane&Jamie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dianne1958

Dianne1958

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:07 pm

I’ve just joined and tried (3 times) to update my profile. Information never saves - I can’t find a ‘save’ option. Help please!

Bumble likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dianne1958

Dianne1958

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 1:13 pm

I just managed to suss out where I needed to be to add profile information. Just need to find out how to add a picture now! ;-)

Bumble likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Lovely colour Dianne1958 Cool

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Updates to your Profile   Updates to your Profile EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 9:10 pm

@Dianne1958 wrote:
I just managed to suss out where I needed to be to add profile information.  Just need to find out how to add a picture now!   ;-)

Looks like you've done both, now!

P.

Dianne1958 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Updates to your Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: