brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay

Go down 
+3
TimV
beakyboy
Vladaria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladaria

Vladaria

Cabin : Club

engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:28 pm

Hi
I'm after a set of cards so I can get them covered.
Ideally like the ones Newton Commercial do but just the bare cards.
Tried Newton's but they said they don't sell them without vinyl...
Any suggtions?
Cheers
Nic

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:24 pm

I believe in the garage I still have the original Danbury two front door cards , the sliding door card and the engine bay card which you can happily have Nic if they are any good to you. I'll have a look tonight or tomorrow...

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:33 pm

We're having new ones October/November so Nev's current black cards will be available as well
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 4:18 pm

We like a bit of recycling!!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Vladaria

Vladaria

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 pm

Finally got my new V5 through with "Motor Caravan" designation - really excited as that means we can strip the van down and add the sound deadening, waxoyl etc (hooray).

It's a real shame that Newtons don't sell the door cards uncovered - would've paid good money Wink
but YAY for Brazibay members!!
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:18 pm

I remember getting our V5 changes too, happy days! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the doorcards.
Back to top Go down
Tony880

Tony880

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:17 am

Is it better to be a motor caravan on the V5?
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 11:52 am

My understanding is if it classified as 'goods' lower speed limits apply as 'motor caravan' takes it into the car category. (10 mph less on single or dual carriageways for goods vehicles)

Also different VED tax applies, dependent on year of registration and/or CO2 emissions, but that is so complicated I can't get my head round as to whether it is cheaper or not.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:52 pm

dizzylizard wrote:
My understanding is if it classified as 'goods' lower speed limits apply as 'motor caravan' takes it into the car category. (10 mph less on single or dual carriageways for goods vehicles)

Also different VED tax applies, dependent on year of registration and/or CO2 emissions, but that is so complicated I can't get my head round as to whether it is cheaper or not.

I believe the VED rate for LGV is a flat rate of £230.

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Vladaria

Vladaria

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:08 pm

I was told the speed limit was different for Motor Caravans (so that makes sense). The tax will hopefully be cheaper too
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Didn't change our tax unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay   engine - Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Complete set of interior cards inc rear above engine bay
Page 1 of 1