brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ianvwk

Ianvwk

Cabin : Business

Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock.. Empty
PostSubject: Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock..   Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock.. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:17 pm

Hi All,

We have large stocks of exhausts in stock for both air-cooled and water-cooled models.

£200 + VAT per side including fitting.

Many Thanks

Ian

Brazilian Kampers Ltd

________________________________________________________________________________
www.vwkampers.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://Www.braziliankampers.co.uk
Jo1

Cabin : Club

Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock..   Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock.. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Hi everyone. After only 4 years, my Danbury Brazilian Bay failed its MOT today because of two great big holes in the exhaust. It needs to be totally replaced. My garage rang Danbury for advice and were told that the two parts required will cost £300 each. I.e. A total of £600
When I first got my Danbury in March 2014 I was totally enamoured with them. For various reasons I have long since ceased to feel like that! I still love my van though, having saved up a long time for it. I love her. But. Danbury can take a hike as far as I'm concerned. So the question is. Is that a comparable price? Or would I be able to purchase the exhaust required and at what price? Thanks. Jo
Back to top Go down

Water-Cooled Exhausts in stock..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Brazilian VW Bay Bizness :: The Showroom :: VW Kampers-
Jump to: