brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay

Go down 
+2
Ronnie Ringding
TimV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay Empty
PostSubject: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Adrian Flux give clubs £25 if one of their members takes out a policy with them. The dedicated phone number is 01553 845881. For ease click the following link as this instantly tells Adrian Flux you are from this site:

http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/quote/car/ref/BraEPA01

Brazilian VW Bay.com’s ABVWC Club Code Number must be quoted. It can be found in the members only section.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Ronnie Ringding

Ronnie Ringding

Cabin : Exec 082

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Great.
Called Adrian Flux and got £64 off my last policy Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
I am an Engineer. I will fix this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.trevianlodge.co.uk
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Thank you to the 4 members who in the last year have taken out an Adrian Flux policy - our club has just received a commission of £100 for the business.  That'll help towards next year's Sleepover!!

Don't forget to click on the Adrian Flux graphic to get a quote - it automatically tells them that you came from brazilianvwbay.com Basketball

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:42 am

Anyone considering an insurance renewal should have a look at our on-line auction item 4 - see link below:

On-Line Auction Item 4

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Adrian Flux just quoted me £714 as the cheapest they could do! Mad

That included being a Brazibay member and breakdown.

P.
Back to top Go down
dougie watchorn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 pm

how much?Damn thats expensive.I shopped around and discovered Caravan Guard Motorhome Insurance,annual premium of £259.00 inclusive of breakdown assistance.There might be cheaper or more expensive but it works for me.Caravan Guard tel 01422 396 777.If you save any money convert this into beer or cider credits if our paths ever cross!!!!!!!!!maybe you shouldnt have admited to be a Brazibay member,bit of a rum lot if you ask me. lol!
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Scooby is insured with Adrian Flux - as he always has been, with competitive renewals.
Current premium £260 with limited 7K mileage and no breakdown cover (have AA cover with other vehicles)

For further discussion and detail on insurance doo use the search function above, typing in insurance to see a number of other threads on the topic.

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Rachelvw

Rachelvw

Cabin : Exec 099

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 am

I am with Adrian flux for second year now as just over 230 but I forgot to say I was a member on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay   insurance - Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Insurance for your Brazilian VW Bay
Page 1 of 1