brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

New Van is not too far away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

New Van is not too far away Empty
PostSubject: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 1:05 pm

I expect our campervan back from the paint shop next week so I can can organise the sale.
I'm having absolutely everything done to bring the VW back to pristine condition. The rear outer valance is being replaced as is the rear bumper and we are matching the paint to our Italian leather seats so a lovely light blue.

Our new Hymercar van is due in the UK in a few weeks with a delivery / handover date of 12 March (provisional).
It's going to be exciting but also sad as we have had so many great times in our VW Campervan.

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
kirstencarleton

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

Hey I’m on the look out for a Brazilian bay Smile
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 4:04 pm

kirstencarleton wrote:
Hey I’m on the look out for a Brazilian bay Smile
Do you have a spec in mind. Our van is a 2004 air-cooled with a 3/4 rock & roll bed.
As the van is at the paint shop until next week I can only show you photos from before the work was started until the van comes back home.

ps: My name is Ian Ferguson, Sundialsoft on the forum here.

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
kirstencarleton

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 8:06 pm

We are open to any van in good condition with low miles ? 3/4 perfect does it have a pop top ? Right hand drive ? Pictures would be good many thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:00 am

kirstencarleton wrote:
We are open to any van in good condition with low miles ? 3/4 perfect does it have a pop top ? Right hand drive ?  Pictures would be good many thanks Smile
yes the van has a pop top with a lifting roof light. The van is right hand drive.
The original danbury pop top bed platform has 3 pieces (one big two small), hinged together. We took the hinges off (still got them) so we could use one section as a shelf at the back when no one was sleeping up top. If only one person sleeping up top we take only 2 sections as any child and my wife can sleep in that length.

Ian

what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 8:29 pm

sundialsoft wrote:
I expect our campervan back from the paint shop next week so I can can organise the sale.
I'm having absolutely everything done to bring the VW back to pristine condition. The rear outer valance is being replaced as is the rear bumper and we are matching the paint to our Italian leather seats so a lovely light blue.

Our new Hymercar van is due in the UK in a few weeks with a delivery / handover date of 12 March (provisional).
It's going to be exciting but also sad as we have had so many great times in our VW Campervan.

Turns out the complete rear valance and crossmember was needed so I'm out another £324. Hopefully I will be able to sell the outer valance that I bought.

Anyway whatever is needed so that the van is 100%. I want to be able to bump in to the new owners in future knowing they will be happy bunnies.

Going to the Scottish motorhome show this weekend. Should be fun.

what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Van is not too far away   New Van is not too far away Empty

Back to top Go down

New Van is not too far away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: