brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sneaky

Sneaky

Cabin : Club

seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts Empty
PostSubject: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi,
I'm looking at getting my T2 kitted out and I've been looking at the options available but I think my options are limited due to requiring 2 three point seat belts in the rear as I have 2 young children who have car seats.
Is it possible to buy a 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts for a Brazilian T2?
If so it would allow me to have some cupboards down the side.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 10:47 pm

I've not seen a 3/4 bed kit that included seat belts - you'd have to get those fitted separately.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sneaky

Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:18 am

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Can you buy any size rock and roll bed with integral seat belts? 7/8 maybe?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Sneaky wrote:

Thanks.

I don`t think so. I have a 3/4 bead units all down one side and two young kids and have two 3 point seat belts. the clasps fit to the bulk head under the seat one belt on the side behind the seat the other at the back on the same (left side). The rear one was fitted by VW Kampers.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sneaky

Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 pm

Dee James wrote:
Sneaky wrote:

Thanks.

I don`t think so. I have a 3/4 bead units all down one side and two young kids and have two 3 point seat belts. the clasps fit to the bulk head under the seat one belt on the side behind the seat the other at the back on the same (left side). The rear one was fitted by VW Kampers.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Currently both clasps are like yours and fit to the bulk head under the seats. The actual seat belts are fastened on each side of the vehicle right at the rear where the vent is on the outside.
Could you please take a picture so I can see where about the forward one out of the 2 is fastened (just behind the seat)?

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Sneaky wrote:
Dee James wrote:
Sneaky wrote:

Thanks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Currently both clasps are like yours and fit to the bulk head under the seats. The actual seat belts are fastened on each side of the vehicle right at the rear where the vent is on the outside.
Could you please take a picture so I can see where about the forward one out of the 2 is fastened (just behind the seat)?

Thanks,

Hi Sneaky,

Dee's van is an aircooled and may have a configuration that is very diferent from your watercooled van.

P.
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 7:31 pm

Bumble wrote:
Sneaky wrote:
Dee James wrote:
Sneaky wrote:

Thanks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Hi Sneaky,

Dee's van is an aircooled and may have a configuration that is very diferent from your watercooled van.

P.

Yep, check before you commit but incase it's usefull here's a couple of pictures

seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts 20190625
seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts 20190626
Back to top Go down
Sneaky

Sneaky

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 11:30 pm

Dee James wrote:
Bumble wrote:
Sneaky wrote:
Dee James wrote:
Sneaky wrote:

Thanks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Hi Sneaky,

P.

Yep, check before you commit but incase it's usefull here's a couple of pictures

seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts 20190625
seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts 20190626

Hi thanks for the pictures.
Could you please send me another one from a different angle (taken from the back of vehicle) so I can see where it is bolted to?
Also, did you have to drill it or was the hole already there?
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts   seat - 3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts Empty

Back to top Go down

3/4 Rock and Roll bed with integral seat belts
Page 1 of 1