www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
10 years of BraziBay fun!!
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

2020 - Where are you looking and booking?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

2020 - Where are you looking and booking? Empty
PostSubject: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyTue Oct 01, 2019 2:00 pm

We know it is only the beginning of October, but the Scooby Duo are already thinking about next year!  Rolling Eyes  
It's never too early to start planning ahead - so where are you looking or booking for 2020?
Doo tell  Smile  

So far (at this early stage) Scooby is considering the following for 2020 . . .

Easter trip?
May - Love2stay Meet - deposit paid/booked
June - Somerset Summer Solstice
Sept - Kombi Sleepover

Others would possibly include Vanwest, Bristol Volksfest and Camperjam

In due course there will be new shows for 2020 added to this events section - hopefully some close to you.
So doo watch this space in the coming months as new events get added - just as soon as we can locate up to-date websites.

Roo b Roo
jocolor

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:28 pm

So far:

T.O.M.I.E - May BH right on our doorstep so it would be rude not to

Camperjam - July

Cornwall - August
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:10 pm

We've booked the following..

May - Love 2 Stay Club Meet
Jun - Summer Solstice @ Alpine Grove
July - CamperJam - BVWB Club Camping
Sept - We will miss the Kombi Sleepover as we had already booked to join Dazdub in the Tossa De Mar for the VW Festival there.

We hope to participate in other events but Leaving the EU preparations at work are already taking over my life and I have a rather large birthday to celebrate at the end of the year so need to keep some holiday for that too.

________________________________________________________________________________
Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:21 pm

@beakyboy wrote:

Sept - We will miss the Kombi Sleepover as we had already booked to join Dazdub in the Tossa De Mar for the VW Festival there.

We hope to participate in other events but Leaving the EU preparations at work are already taking over my life and I have a rather large birthday to celebrate at the end of the year so need to keep some holiday for that too.

Gutted we had to cancel Love 2 Stay but having T.O.M.I.E on our doorstep saves the whole weekend being a blow out.

Will be nice to see you and some of the Brazi crew at Camperjam though.
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 7:25 pm

@Dee James wrote:
@beakyboy wrote:

Gutted we had to cancel Love 2 Stay but having T.O.M.I.E on our doorstep saves the whole weekend being a blow out.

Will be nice to see you and some of the Brazi crew at Camperjam though.

Be good to catch up buddy and if we hadn’t had committed to Love 2 Stay might have joined you in Essex.. Look forward to seeing you soon

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: 2020 - Where are you looking and booking?   2020 - Where are you looking and booking? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 8:14 am

We are attending
Eskdale dubfest March
Alpine grove June
Camperjam July
Tossa Vw show September
Can’t wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2020 - Where are you looking and booking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Brazilian Bay Meet Ups and Events-
Jump to: