brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
terenzio

Cabin : Economy

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!   Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm Terence from Halifax in Nova Scotia, Canada!

I'm brand new to the whole Kombi world! I'm in the process of sourcing a mexican t2c, directly in Mexico since my life partner is mexican.

Was wondering if anyone has experience with the mexican models and if they differ much from the brazilian ones (being here a ton of info about the brazilian model).

I'm looking into a 1995 or more recent model with regulare rear seats to convert to camper so if anyone can point me in the correct direction for drawings, internal measurments or simply some photos for ideas I would deeply appreciate!

Once I find the Kombi I will do my best to document the whole process to share it here with everyone!

Thanks,
Terence
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!   Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Hi Terence.

I think the first difference would be the name - in Brazil the T2c is known as Kombi whereas in Mexico it’s Combi!

The Mexican model ran on both the 1600 Aircooled engine and the 1.8 Watercooled unit.

As you no doubt can tell, this site caters mainly for the T2cs produced in São Paulo with their 1600 Aircooled and 1400 Watercooled engines.

Always keen to hear more of other variants so we look forward to hearing how you get on.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
terenzio

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!   Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:32 am

Thanks Tim for the info. I will call it Combi from now on since mine will me Mexican! And thank you Tim for the engine displacement. I was in doubt if they had 1.6L or 1.8L. Now I know!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!   Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!   Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: NewBays-
Jump to: