brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Rick Stein's Spain...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stan

stan

Cabin : Club

Rick Stein's Spain... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Stein's Spain...   Rick Stein's Spain... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 am

I've seen it - do you get the feeling that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon (volkswagen) re: TV shows and cooking in particular?
Maybe he knows the next big thing is a T25 or Bays are too expensive ?

Surprised he has not mentioned foraging yet by the roadside Laughing

________________________________________________________________________________
Regards

Stan
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: Rick Stein's Spain...   Rick Stein's Spain... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

stan wrote:
I've seen it - do you get the feeling that everyone is jumping on the bandwagon (volkswagen) re: TV shows and cooking in particular?
Maybe he knows the next big thing is a T25 or Bays are too expensive ?

Surprised he has not mentioned foraging yet by the roadside Laughing

I agree with you the bandwagon thing, I am a fan of Rick Stein having stayed at his hotels and ate at the seafood restaraunt several times. He did mention last night that he does not sleep in the van and uses hotels, dont see the reason why he has taken the T25, if its for cooking only he would be better off in a car and cook at the side of the road, having said that i still like the programme. Great scenery and food ideas. Yum Yum
Back to top Go down
stan

stan

PostSubject: Re: Rick Stein's Spain...   Rick Stein's Spain... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Yes agree but it looks good on TV which is what its all about in the end. Mr Campervan Man had a Bay Jamie Oliver had his Split, the tv ads are full of Bay vans and T25's if you look carefully and always a Beetle in the background.

Its like the advertising companies just have the mental age of a 12 year old and get all their facts from WIKI pedia! hahaha

Always nice to see VW campers on the telly though adds a bit of something. I mean would be half as interested if he was driving about in a new Vectra? Exactly!

________________________________________________________________________________
Regards

Stan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Stein's Spain...   Rick Stein's Spain... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick Stein's Spain...
Page 1 of 1