brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Awnings and Brazilian Bays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Awnings and Brazilian Bays Empty
PostSubject: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:44 pm

There was a lengthy discussion elsewhere a while ago about what awning people hook up to their Brazilian Bay. After much deliberation I've made a purchase today - I've gone for a 2010 Khyam Motordome Classic. Should be just what I need.

Got it from here.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Awnings and Brazilian Bays Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm

I've got the Motordome Tourer slightly smaller but just the ticket.

Awnings and Brazilian Bays 210709001-1
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Used to have a Mobil Camper Riviera but it didn't last to long, get what you pay for I suppose.
After seeing Tims Khyam Motordome Classic, got myself one of those, super easy to put up.

________________________________________________________________________________
Awnings and Brazilian Bays Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
eddy

eddy

Cabin : Exec 014

PostSubject: Re: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

mines the motordome sleeper, much the same , easy to erect but with a bit extra bedroom space to sleep up to 4, very pleased with it.........but also recently purchased a 3 man pop up quencha tent to use for short stays (1 or 2 nights) to keep stuff in. also got a sun shade which is great (cant use with awning obviously),

regards,

eddy
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

We recently bought an Outwell Country awning, very quick to erect, good size but most importanly a very good tight fit with adjusting strap to keep it tight to the van, we use the pole clamped to the gutter, we also invested in the carpet and that was a bonus in the cold evenings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awnings and Brazilian Bays   Awnings and Brazilian Bays Empty

Back to top Go down

Awnings and Brazilian Bays
Page 1 of 1