brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazilian VW Bay.com 2013 Calendar - Get Snapping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pastymaster

pastymaster

Cabin : Club

Brazilian VW Bay.com 2013 Calendar - Get Snapping  Empty
PostSubject: Brazilian VW Bay.com 2013 Calendar - Get Snapping    Brazilian VW Bay.com 2013 Calendar - Get Snapping  EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Well as Tim has said the 2012 calendar is as good as ready to go now so I'm already moving onto the 2013 calendar Very Happy

I want to get as many different Kombi's as possible into next years calendar so I want to get you all snapping away as soon as possible and to carry on throughout the year.

I'd like to get seasonal pictures if possible too, so some nice snow and ice for winter and heavy rain in the summer Rolling Eyes etc... The funkier and more original your photograph, the more likely it is to be in the calendar.

Don't forget to make sure that the quality of your photos is set to as high as possible to help with the editing process.

Thank you to everyone that submitted photos to the 2012 calendar, and I'll look forward to seeing your pics ready for 2013 Very Happy

________________________________________________________________________________

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster

Brazilian VW Bay.com 2013 Calendar - Get Snapping
Page 1 of 1