brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Whose on line map

Go down 
+2
AbsintheKombi
Matt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Every so often, when in a moment of boredness, i go on the 'whose on line map' and try to spot a kombi on the satalite view. So far, no joy. Even zooming in on Danburys shows no vans, presumably the overhead picture was from before they where there. Can anyone see there van in their drive way? Alas, ours is not present. Obviously for security reasons you might not want to give out to much info

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Whose on line map Img_2014
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:04 pm

I didn't realise there was a map! In any event our google image wqs taken pre-Absinthe - two Landrovers on the drive at home at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:27 pm

I don't know how accurate the map is supposed to be Matt, but I tried it with Dizzy's marker, and found out that she is apparently parked on yellows outside Martins Rubber Shop on the corner of Orchard Place and Oxford St in Southampton, which is about 60 miles away from where I live in Wiltshire. scratch
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm

The who's online map isn't terribly accurate ... it depends on your isp as it takes the information via there. Don't go posting coordinates or addresses folks please .... the crew are here primarily for your safety, not just to serve up lukewarm snacks. Suspect

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Whose on line map Melogo11
Back to top Go down
pastymaster

pastymaster

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

We've been on several online maps, it goes to show that the camper will out last all of our cars. Hopefully we will never have to sell Laughing

Whose on line map 1-29
(Google maps with the old Mini Cooper S)

Whose on line map 3-19
(Bing maps with the old Swift Sport)

Whose on line map 2-26
(Google street view with the old Impreza)

Laughing

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster
Matt

Matt

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:14 pm

You can reset the marker for yourself dizzy, but it might be worth putting it in the rough area rather than being too exact for security purposes.

Matt.

Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks Matt I'll give it a try. Smile
Back to top Go down
poddy

poddy

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:58 pm

If you know where Danbury were before you can see an almost full yard of vans.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Lol, the maps well out tonight, apparently i am in the heart of london, one road down from the mayors guildhall on the corner of Kings st and Gresham, maybe i'm meeting Boris, possibly getting him to change from borisbikes to borisvans, there will be a brazilian on every corner, MMMMUUUUUHHAAAA.........we're taking over the world

Matt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whose on line map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whose on line map   Whose on line map Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose on line map
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Kombi Spotting-
Jump to: