brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Thank you Matt and the Danbury team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
steveb

steveb

Cabin : Exec 056

Thank you Matt and the Danbury team Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Matt and the Danbury team   Thank you Matt and the Danbury team EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 pm

I recently took my van into Danbury for a service and MOT. The MOT threw up a big problem with high emissions. Matt and his team did a great job in tracking down the cause - a failure in the catalytic converter fitted last year. This was all sorted out under warranty with absolutely no hassle! We can all be very quick to jump on any problems with the Danbury service so I thought that I should highlight the brilliant support that I received. Thank you Matt and the Danbury team.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Matt and the Danbury team   Thank you Matt and the Danbury team EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Good to read. Thanks for sharing.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Thank you Matt and the Danbury team Melogo11
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Matt and the Danbury team   Thank you Matt and the Danbury team EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:43 pm

I would echo the above, Ive had dizzy serviced 6 times at Danbury, and they have been more than helpful. Any small problems have been sorted FOC. If I had a problem, I would sort it face to face, and not on the forum.
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Matt and the Danbury team   Thank you Matt and the Danbury team EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 am

Danbury's excellent service and support has given us every reason to stick with them even after expiry of our warranty period.
Already booked in for our next service visit - combined with a further chance to explore Bristol and the surrounding area.
osg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Matt and the Danbury team   Thank you Matt and the Danbury team Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Matt and the Danbury team
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: