brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?

Go down 
+6
Andy
TimV
Tallulah
Scooby
kiteman
AbsintheKombi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm

GREEN

Selfish drivers who always run out of petrol at silly times, so make sure you take a can with you if you are grabbing a lift or you may have a long way left to walk. They believe that one day they will win that lottery, but I honesty don’t think they would buy a different colour car if they did. Not usually good drinkers so don’t accept a ride if they’ve just come out the pub; public transport is most definitely more reliable. Sign most likely to own a green car: Sagittarius

SILVER

God, move over Tom Cruise it really is mission impossible to get past this person. They not only own the road; they know everything there is to know about it. Don’t believe too much of what they say though, it would probably prove impossible to have done all they claim, but definitely one of the more entertaining cars to hop into for a ride. Sign most likely to own a silver car: Cancer and Scorpio.

I've got both colours and frankly neither of them sound like me! Oh, and I was born a Libran...

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm

For Orange

"can usually be seen talking to themselves at traffic lights"

geek

________________________________________________________________________________
What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm

... mood swings can be told from the way they are steering ... jocolor

It's Scooby - he just likes to wander from A to Z - why stay in one lane when you can be in two or three Laughing

Rooby Roo
flower

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Quote :
I've got both colours and frankly neither of them sound like me! Oh, and I was born a Libran...

Interesting, are you questioning the undeniable accuracy of astrology? Let me see what the Tarot cards say about that....

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm

It's ok - I've checked my tea leaves.....

.......yep, definitely Yorkshire Gold!

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 pm

What nonsense!

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:21 pm

What lottery numbers are you going for this Friday peppa? You know, just in case ....

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Andy

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 pm

I have currently got a bit of a selection of cars on my driveway... (white, red, green, grey x2, silver and blue)

I think I have some issues!
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 pm

As a Gemini, Dizzy really should be yellow. Not too sure about my profile though! First half is OK. Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:46 pm

I'm Alwhite Laughing
Back to top Go down
thesplitsombrero

thesplitsombrero

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Man that's spooky affraid right birth sign as well, my my and I thought it was to do with the colour of the blood on me cutlas Ha Haarr! pirat
Back to top Go down
yabbit

yabbit

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm

What does Turquoise and white with LOTS of daisies say!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?   What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Does The Colour Of Your Kombi Say About You...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: