brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Seymour says hello!

Go down 
+8
TimV
Tallulah
AbsintheKombi
pastymaster
Skytiger
kiteman
Scooby
MartyMan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

Seymour says hello! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 am

your van looks well coooooool Smile
Back to top Go down
thesplitsombrero

thesplitsombrero

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi Marty, brilliant mate, it will look great when it's finished! lol! Just a joke dude, nice to see such a great job pirat
Back to top Go down
neillitesteer

neillitesteer

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am

TimV wrote:
MartyMan wrote:
Scooby wrote:
. . . and side repeaters . . . or is that it the white "thing" level with the handle?

AHHH! I dont think we got any! O_o All these things im gonna have to look into next time i see him! Always nice to have some "projects" to keep you busy...

I am also thinking about getting a tacho for the van. Has anyone had experience with fitting an after market into a brazilian? Any idea where the coil is? Might ask in another thread... :-/

Not easy to do on the AquaBay I'm afraid. You can't get a feed off the coil - you need to tap off the ECU. Unless you know exactly what you're doing, I'd give that one a miss as mucking up the ECU will cost you dearly.

Hi Tim, sorry but you are not right with this one!

As the litesteer takes the signal from the engine you can pick this up at the control unit, this means you don`t have to run a wire to the ECU.

Therefore fitting a tacho is rearly easy.

For those that don`t have a litesteer kit fitted you can pick up the signal from the cam sensor.

Just don`t go messing around with the ECU!!!

Regards.
Neil.
Back to top Go down
http://neil@litesteer.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 am

Ah... that's interesting, thanks Neil. I don't think we've had anyone fit a tacho to an AquaBay yet so that's useful to know. There are a few AirBuses with tachos and I know folk had probs fitting those.

Maybe the inclusion of a tacho with the Litesteer kit would be a nice sweetner?!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Seymour says hello! - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
neillitesteer

neillitesteer

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:41 am

TimV wrote:
Ah... that's interesting, thanks Neil. I don't think we've had anyone fit a tacho to an AquaBay yet so that's useful to know. There are a few AirBuses with tachos and I know folk had probs fitting those.

Maybe the inclusion of a tacho with the Litesteer kit would be a nice sweetner?!

Thats a good "while your there" job! nice idea.
bounce
Back to top Go down
http://neil@litesteer.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:55 am

We can chat about it this weekend at the show then ... Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Seymour says hello! - Page 2 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
MartyMan

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Yes thanks Neil, think I will be asking more about this in the future! Wont be able to make the show tho guys.. Am back in Oz seeing the family at the mo. Have a good one!

Marty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seymour says hello!   Seymour says hello! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seymour says hello!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Your Brazilian VW Bay-
Jump to: