brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Batman

Cabin : Exec 072

LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! Empty
PostSubject: LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!   LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

You can tell that LL is sooooo excited about the arrival of "?????" (I still like Marigold!) in May.
LL has managed to post up 64 posts in 5 days - now that's good going eh! lol!
So c'mon LL - what is your lovely new Kombi going to be called - is she going to be a 'girly-girl' or a 'tomboy' ??
Cheers
Batty
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!   LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 am

That's a lot of posts. Yes, pretty excited. This purchase is to offset some, or all, of the brown biological I've had over the past couple of years. But I'm also a pretty sociable sort of chap Smile

Name wise, nope, not going to tell. If you want to know you'll have to guess and I'll play a yes/no game. But with two girly-girl daughters into fairies and princesses, it's a fair bet she won't be a tomboy. Equally, I'm not going to drive around in Princess Aurora either Very Happy

and no, it's not Marigold Wink
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!   LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 pm

My guess is Princess Peach Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!   LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 8:31 am

Skytiger wrote:

My guess is Princess Peach Very Happy
That's good, I like that, covering colour and the girls' interests (and my Mario Karting). It wasn't what I had in mind but there's time to change. Only down side is she might end up being called "PeePee" for short Very Happy

Oh, this is almost as hard as choosing the options. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!   LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable! Empty

Back to top Go down

LL is sooooooo excited - it's palpable!
Page 1 of 1