brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Brazi's make it to Fat Face

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

Brazi's make it to Fat Face Empty
PostSubject: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Fat Face the beach and casual outwear shop have normally sold t shirts and associated products showing VW Splits, Bays creating the beach, surf type of image, I have bought some stuff from them and would endorse buying from them. I visited my local store this morning and was very pleased to see a new T shirt with a bay image, it was a BraziBay image.
Have a look, it appears we have made it in the fashion world.
http://www.fatface.com/tees-and-polos/tropic-word-campervan-t-shirt/invt/36920/?colour=Mid%20Brown
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 8:12 pm

I like FF stuff and quite like that T-shirt (though I'll take it on your authority its a Brazi). Might have to get one.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:02 am

yep, looks like a brazilian roofline and the door is on the right side. Good spot Olive

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

Brazi's make it to Fat Face Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:53 pm

peppa wrote:
I'm going to take some credit for this T-shirt...
Round of applause and copious pats on back. cheers
Now, I imagine your next task will be getting them to do something about colour options. Pink maybe?
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

peppa wrote:
I'm going to take some credit for this T-shirt...

Last year i met the CEO Anthony Thompson of Fat Face at my local store,Burnham Deepdale,Norfolk and we got chatting about Vw's and clothes etc...He has a split,a samba and he asked to have a look around peppa and sat inside her also...He took a few photo's on his mobile phone and i said to him that it would be great to see a brazibay on a t-shirt or sweatshirt,we exchanged details and i sent him some more photo's of the front,back and side view of peppa...

An excellent decision by Fat Face

pig

Sounds good, the image on the t shirt is a tin top and not a pop top, wonder were he got that image from?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 pm

To avoid any copyright issues I suspect it's a sketch drawn from looking at multiple images. Good news nevertheless.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Brazi's make it to Fat Face Melogo11
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Makes sense, best to keep on the good side of the copyright lawyers, but good news is what I thought when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazi's make it to Fat Face   Brazi's make it to Fat Face Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazi's make it to Fat Face
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: