brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Press Release June 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Press Release June 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Press Release June 2012   Press Release June 2012 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:07 pm

This has just been mailed out to all the VW mags and various other places. Feel free to copy and paste to wherever you deem suitable.

Brazilian VW Bay.com presents The KOMBI Sleepover - 23rd June 2012

Next weekend will see the biggest gathering of Brazilian made New VW T2 campervans yet to be seen in the UK.

A Facebook group started it all back in Summer 2009. This quickly became a dedicated forum in September of the same year and to date there are 458 registered members with nearly 24,000 posts having been written.

There are 230 BraziBay owners on the forum and this number grows with the increasing popularity of the VW Camper that mixes up all the retro appeal of the Classic Bay Window with modern mechanics, reliability and especially from the AquaBay (1.4 Watercooled,) great mpg.

The first Kombi Sleepover held last summer attracted 13 New VW T2s. This year 40 Kombis will be pitching up in the Oxfordshire countryside to spend the night together. But it's more than that this year as the event will include a Tech Workshop, a Cooking in your Kombi demo, a VW Parts/Gifts Swap Shop and the awarding of the Star Kombi Trophy – as voted for by all attending, swiftly followed by dancing in the Kombicabana. The meet will be wrapped up on the Sunday morning by arranging all the BraziBays into the colours of the rainbow for a group photo.

It's The Bays From Brazil!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Press Release June 2012 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Press Release June 2012   Press Release June 2012 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 am

tim have you a datetime for the next year sleeover? because i must take the holidaytime for the next year.i plan a trip to you than. and iwant to come in the next year too to the sleepover. but i must have the timedates. could you please give me the dates as you know it first?
all the best frome to you.
and its good to hear the cool news for this. realy cool :-)

________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Press Release June 2012   Press Release June 2012 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 am

Sure will do michel, soon as I have the date. Smile

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Press Release June 2012 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Release June 2012   Press Release June 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Release June 2012
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-