brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Bright green brazi-bay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaz

Kaz

Cabin : Exec 057

Bright green brazi-bay Empty
PostSubject: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Spotted a bright green and white brazibay in Aldi, then Tesco car parks today, Honiton. Anyone from here? Didn't get to see our sticker, but it was a caravan club member.
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Kaz wrote:
Spotted ...... today, Honiton..
Ah, my old stomping ground (I used to live in Axminster).
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Sunny wrote:
Kaz wrote:
Spotted ...... today, Honiton..
Ah, my old stomping ground (I used to live in Axminster).

It's perked up a bit since Hugh Fernley-Whatsisname moved in, with his trendy River Cottage caf.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 pm

Kaz wrote:

It's perked up a bit since Hugh Fernley-Whatsisname moved in, with his trendy River Cottage caf.  Cool 
Oh I was there when that arrived. Even spent a day on his farm (it was only a few fields down the ridge). Did think about leasing him some land, as we were organic. Sadly had to sell up last year, grandparents having bought the place originally in '47. Family however have been in the area for long while before that (think about two or three more generations)
Back to top Go down
Kaz

Kaz

PostSubject: Re: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:50 am

Sorry to hear you had to leave your home county, it must have been difficult leaving your roots. Hopefully you can settle happily with your family in Wiltshire, its a lovely county. We were stationed there for a few years when my dad was in the RAF, at Calne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bright green brazi-bay   Bright green brazi-bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Bright green brazi-bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Kombi Spotting-
Jump to: