brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland Empty
PostSubject: 2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland   2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 pm

The thing I like about this one is it's clearly been cherished, if the warmth in the description is anything to go by.  It's got the early Beetles UK type roof, which wasn't a bad first attempt although it is somewhat ungainly.  It will have hammock beds in the roof - ok for lightweight users.

The single owner has put a lot of effort into making this Airbus their own and that makes it interesting.  I'm not sure about the vent style windows on the nearside though!

Certainly a different bus to own and by the sound of it it has served its current owner well.  I think the asking price is somewhat optimistic.  Realistically I think it's worth somewhere around the £12 grand mark.

Good entry level Kombi though for someone ....

Irish Airbus

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland Melogo11
Back to top Go down

2002 Airbus - something different from Ireland
Page 1 of 1