brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Deal on side step on eBay

Go down 
+7
Tallulah
dazdub
AbsintheKombi
Sunny
MarcusH
TimV
Voyager
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

Deal on side step on eBay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deal on side step on eBay   Deal on side step on eBay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:37 pm

After all those posts in October, you did to win it too. I assumed you must be desperate to fit one to Tallulah...

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Deal on side step on eBay   Deal on side step on eBay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Kaz wrote:
Yes, a great way too keep fit! I use the handle in passenger cab to hoist myself up, or the steering wheel on drivers side. I'm hoping the side step will be more stable than the flimsy folding steps we take on our hols - it's not funny clambering out of bed for the loo in the dark looking for a step and missing, ending up crumpled on the floor of the awning!

yes we also use the steering wheel to hoist ourselves in - it's just one of those nice little things that comes with kombi ownership Smile
the step is defo very stable so taking a nose dive in the middle of the night should no longer be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Deal on side step on eBay   Deal on side step on eBay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:54 pm

Scooby wrote:
Feliz wrote:
One thing to consider is that it uses the jacking points as the location. so given the problem we had with removing the bolt kind of concerned that if it corrodes and seizes when we are out and about and we get a flat we could be a bit stuck ?

We carry a bottle jack to overcome this scenario should it happen (purchased at half price from Halfords for around £10.00)

... and yet more stuff to carry , her indoors has realised she has the kitchen sink with her and packs the rest of the house as well
no not convinced me to refit the side step. Thinking it might be an item heading for the articles for sale page !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal on side step on eBay   Deal on side step on eBay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal on side step on eBay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2