brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Vehicle Covers

Go down 
+6
bobbo12
kiteman
harryhornet
docmark
Dennis
simonandbrenda
10 posters
AuthorMessage
simonandbrenda

Cabin : Club

vehicle - Vehicle Covers Empty
PostSubject: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi all,

We are looking for some advice on how to protect our camper during winter. It will not fit in our garage and after looking at Just Kamper's website it states that their weatherproof covers do not fit the Brazilian T2s. Has anybody else bought something similar to protect their 'baby'?

Thanks in advance

Simon and Brenda
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:09 pm

Look in our classified section Lukevk was selling a portable Dancover for a Brazzy. Tim
Back to top Go down
docmark

docmark

Cabin : Exec 022

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 pm

Bought a cover from Danbury - very pleased with it and not too expensive!
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Kiteman advertised one last week for £80. New and unused. I'd snap that up if I was you.
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:03 pm

simonandbrenda wrote:
Hi all,

We are looking for some advice on how to protect our camper during winter.  It will not fit in our garage and after looking at Just Kamper's website it states that their weatherproof covers do not fit the Brazilian T2s.  Has anybody else bought something similar to protect their 'baby'?

Thanks in advance

Simon and Brenda

Sent you a PM

________________________________________________________________________________
vehicle - Vehicle Covers Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
bobbo12

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:46 am

I am not sure I can figure why the Brazivan is so different from the German version that the Just Kamper cover wont fit. Does anyone know?

Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 am

It'll be the shape/size of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:17 am

And possibly a roof rack or rear spare wheel carrier if you have them, or maybe the sliding door being (mostly) on the other side.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
bobbo12

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:31 am

I suppose that could be it. However looking at the web page it doesn't look like a Saville Row job and the 4 inch extra roof height of the Brazil job wouldn't appear to be a problem. It also states it has door zips on both sides.

Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 11:31 am

It would probably work but the key thing when using one of these covers is to get a good fit. If it's left to flap about in the wind it can, in the long run, cause problems with your paintwork.
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:37 pm

The Danbury one can be fitted if you have a dummy wheel cover and the rear wheel holder together. The overall height of the brazzie roof and the Danbury poptop is quite a bit higher than a classic as well

vehicle - Vehicle Covers Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
bobbo12

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:03 pm

There is one advertised on Towsure page. for some reason I'm not allowed to send the complete link.
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:00 am

Tallulah wrote:
And possibly a roof rack or rear spare wheel carrier if you have them, or maybe the sliding door being (mostly) on the other side.

Our sliding door is all on one side, Tallulah, make it easier to get out than partly being on two different sides bounce

P.
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:03 am

bobbo12 wrote:
There is one advertised on Towsure page. for some reason I'm not allowed to send the complete link.

This one?

http://www.towsure.com/vw-camper-van-cover-suits-vw-t2

P.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:10 am

Bumble wrote:
Tallulah wrote:

Our sliding door is all on one side, Tallulah, make it easier to get out than partly being on two different sides bounce

P.

That would certainly make things easier....

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
bonnie blue

bonnie blue

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 10:05 am

i got a storm force one fits our vans like a glove part number CCC907 brenda
Back to top Go down
Betty Blu

Betty Blu

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:13 pm

Simon and Brenda, I am not sure wether you have sourced a cover yet but I have 2 that I am just about to put on ebay, one from Danbury used 1 winter, nice fit and access all round and one from justkampers a weather proof one, ideal for drier days to protect from dust and bird poo. I will post more info if you are interested.
Carla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicle Covers   vehicle - Vehicle Covers Empty

Back to top Go down

Vehicle Covers
Page 1 of 1