brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Adders multiplying!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

Adders multiplying! Empty
PostSubject: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Go careful out there, especially those of you with with small children and pets . . .

Adders multiplying!

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Usually found near piles of wood................................apparently adders can't multiply without logs.

Sorry, ...couldn't help myself......old pre-calculator school joke.  Smile

(My daughter found my old slide rule a few years back and asked me what it was, after trying to explain, I decided to try and get some log tables in my local stationers to show her what I meant. I walked in to find a young girl serving in the showroom and said " I was wondering if you have any log tables" she thought for a while and said " Don't think so, but we have some melamine desks")
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm with Indiana Jones on this one affraid

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Adders multiplying! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 6:14 am

do not like snakes....... at all
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Cabin : Exec 050

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 am

dizzylizard wrote:
Usually found near piles of wood................................apparently adders can't multiply without logs.

Sorry, ...couldn't help myself......old pre-calculator school joke.  Smile

Wow,  that brought a smile to my face. I'd forgotten that one

Quote :
(My daughter found my old slide rule a few years back and asked me what it was, after trying to explain,

Wish I still had my slide rule. I've fond memories of using it (and log tables) though I imagine that at the time it was probably not such a fun experience Very Happy
I remember trying to explain using it to some fellow teacher-training students, and  what life was like pre-calculators, but failed miserably. I tried to buy one but couldn't find one.

Quote :
I decided to try and get some log tables in my local stationers to show her what I meant. I walked in to find a young girl serving in the showroom and said " I was wondering if you have any log tables" she thought for a while and said " Don't think so, but we have some melamine desks")

Love it  lol!
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:01 am

yep sorry about digging the old stuff - been off line for a while and was going through post that I had missed !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adders multiplying!   Adders multiplying! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adders multiplying!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: