brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August

Go down 
+7
Scooby
Sage
RayC
timmm
Voyager
Skooby
AbsintheKombi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
timmm

timmm

Cabin : Business

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:46 am

We've got a few forum cards so ill bring them too. Will we need a gazebo or an event shelter? We've got both so can bring either or both if it helps.( please let us know either way).
Just letting you know that we wont be dressing up in western fancy dress, I sell cars for a living so i guess im a full time cowboy anyway.
If there is anything else you can suggest we bring or do to help the day go on just let us know.

________________________________________________________________________________
Timmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.standrewsmotors.co.uk
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

Cabin : Exec 013

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 am

timmm - I'm not sure there'll be room for a gazebo or shelter - we'll probably have the sunshade attached. A lot will depend on weather I guess.

You might want to bring your teardrop along - it would look great and might attract a few punters.

________________________________________________________________________________
Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder

Blog: C13MPR

Finalist in the Caravan Club Caravanner of the Year Competition 2016

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
http://www.c13mpr.com
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 11:25 am

you might have to reverse it for me if i do Martin.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:28 pm

lol!

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Happy to timmm:

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 6477_c10

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 9:39 pm

Looks like we've both been on the same reversing course..

Timmm
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:39 am

I've used Simon's words, added a photo and will have some laminated copies of this made for us to pop under a windscreen wiper on Sunday.

I've also had a look at some videos of past events at Tatton Park and I think we'll struggle to fit the trailer/teardrop on the space available so we'll just be bringing the van. I'll ditch the BBQ idea as well and we'll bring a picnic and maybe buy some hot food if we need any.

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Kombi11

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Sage

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Hi All,
Sage calling ........

Thank you for all the info which I have only just managed to read .
All understood , we will be there at 8.30am , with sun shade ( wishful thinking !) and some bunting
We have the ticket - via timmm- so ready to go

We have been a few times to this event , there are plenty of food stalls , it does get really busy and is a great day out . It will be fun being on the other side... is that the dark side

See you all on Sunday flower
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Thanks Sage - see you on Sunday.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

Cabin : Exec 046

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 1:34 pm

just retarding my text and the bit about splits being made until 90s seems unlikely although that's what is says on just kampers website. Anyone know for sure?
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Doo not know, but would suggest turning that 9 up side down would be nearer (90's to 60's) Smile

Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Looks like they ended building split screens in 1975. Sorry Martin but the just kampers website was wrong.
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Sorted:

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Image18

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:16 pm

suns out, campers out....looking forward to tomorrows run out to Tatton Park, we are setting off at 7.00am and Should only take us about hour or so at that time of the morning. Are we just meeting on the stand?

Timmm
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:22 pm

I think we should meet on the stand as we're all coming from different directions.

Don't forget that the Club entrance on the info isn't the usual public entrance. It's the one on Mereheath Lane.

We'll be setting off at 7.15 hopefully.

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Dammit, we've just googled this and realised it was do-able in a day, but unfortunately we've got plans with family. Will need to keep this one in mind for next year!

Have a good one folks Smile
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:29 am

Just a quick line to say thank you to Alison and Martin for arranging the club day at Tatton Park yesterday, the sun shone, the fast food was lousy but the company was good.

Although for some reason, the organisers stuck us in the furthest corner of the field, people (lots) still managed to make their way to us.
I think we all did the club proud as we were on our feet all the day talking to people about our pride and joys.
We all had some really genuinely good comments about our Kombis. Most of the people i talked to were already aware the Kombis were from Brazil.  
One of the couples i spoke with already had a Brazi and after giving them a forum card i would expect them to be popping up on here shortly.

Timmm
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

There'll be a Blog later, but meanwhile here's a very short timelapse video of the Forum pitch:

Star Kombi Winner 2015

Last edited by AbsintheKombi on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Here's the Blog from a great weekend at the Tatton Park VW Show.

TATTON PARK BLOG

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Img_6313

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Img_6315

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Img_6312

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Img_6314

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
timmm

timmm

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 pm

Another fantastic blog Martin.
I've been thinking of buying a Karmann Ghia lately and was talking to the chap with the red and white one in your photo. He was a local lad to me (from Halifax) and was saying that he had renovated that one and also another convertible himself but unfortunately he just had a smash in his convertible and showed me the pics... poor chap, i really felt for him.

Btw, the photo of Ronnie and Sage is that good i wouldn't be surprised to see it in the calendar... Very Happy Very Happy

Timmm
Back to top Go down
AbsintheKombi

AbsintheKombi

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 pm

I would...

Star Kombi Winner 2015
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Nice blog thanks for an ace day Smile
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Good blog & pics

Back to top Go down
Skooby

Skooby

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:48 am

The Kombi Camp

my pictures here Click Me

full 18 minute video of the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August   Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tatton Park VW Show - Sunday 7th August
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: