brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

So whats next for your van?

Go down 
+7
Kev
poddy
dean&jo
olive
kiteman
TimV
Matt
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

So whats next for your van? Empty
PostSubject: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 pm

With all the accessories and customisation for vw's what have you got in mind for your van? Big or small, deffinates or just one day i'll get!

I quite like the look of a canopy from funky leisure for those hot sunny days we're going to have next year.

________________________________________________________________________________
Matt.

So whats next for your van? Img_2014
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 am

I'm desperate to change Max's cab door and sliding door cards. Want to vinylise them ..... but currently no funds available. Sad

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

So whats next for your van? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:31 am

Just lowering to go. Might cover some if the metal work in the inside.
Possibly a new gear stick before it snaps Wink

So whats next for your van? Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Matt wrote:
With all the accessories and customisation for vw's what have you got in mind for your van? Big or small, deffinates or just one day i'll get!

I quite like the look of a canopy from funky leisure for those hot sunny days we're going to have next year.

Matt, I made one, got funkier fabric from Ikea and used some spare tent poles and guy lines, I think the total paid was £25.
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Just tarted up my cupboards and made a speaker box for my radio, will post some photos for you to have a laugh....it was my wife who decided on this. Would really love to exchange the top for a VW Downunder one but no funds for that as its a big spend. Newton seats in the front!!! with the swivel base would be nice. The list could be endless.
Back to top Go down
dean&jo

dean&jo

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Fix the tap, fit a bed up top, fit a buddy seat, change the radiator cover, maybe find a different spare wheel carrier..... (these to-do lists always seem to get bigger!)
oh then theres the steering column I want to look at and that stone chip on the front and a swivel seat would be nice....
Back to top Go down
http://www.beetleburner.weebly.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

I want Europa bumpers now I've seen them on chairboy-Pauls!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
poddy

poddy

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm

A GOOD CLEAN lol!
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:19 pm

New Steering, nice set of Fuchs, paint match the spare wheel cover (van colour is not what the previous owner told me) thinking about a retro chequered cover for now…might swap the gearstick just in case!

Oh and a new Bank manager! Sad

2006 Air-Cooled Duby
Back to top Go down
Malcolm Eales

Malcolm Eales

PostSubject: New things!   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:16 pm

poddy wrote:
A GOOD CLEAN lol!

You could have a bath! bounce

I need TIME!
I've got a long strip of leds to fit under the rear gutter as a high level brake light, a pair of tweeters to fit on the dash and connect to the door speakers to hopefully improve sound at speed, an ammeter to connect to the leisure battery, connect radio to leisure battery, connect cig lighter sockets to leisure battery, remove roof rack for a good paint and varnish plus a few paint chips to deal with, sigh.....
Back to top Go down
http://malcolm@cheerful.com
chairboy_paul

chairboy_paul

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm

blimey ... where to start !!! a full interior will do for starters ! or and a panel out... some curtains, a floor... electrics hmmmm.... hope the weather stays nice !!!
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Are we all mad? spending loads of money on our vans.......... na, we love 'em too much!

White/red/white rear lenses to match the front, new curtains ( wife is all set to do them) including cab curtains, connect tv monitor in rear to my new dvd head unit that Tim V helped me instal ( he'll laugh at that as he did all the work, I watched and drunk tea tho'), that will do for now..... lots of other stuff I want, just have to introduce ideas slowly to 'management'.......

irishman
Back to top Go down
stoneyuk

stoneyuk

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:58 pm

My wife is just finishing off a nice crochet blanket made up of 'granny squares' for Eva. I would like some retro curtains to replace the plain beige ones fitted. Also want a decent spare wheel cover - not the plain black vinyl one on there now and oh yes, I want a proper VW nose badge, even if it is hidden behind the spare wheel. How about some non-leaking door seals too!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:05 pm

peppa wrote:
Hey Everyone...

Just purchased the central locking kit i wanted (maplin electronics) £25, will let you all know once fitted...Looking at electric window options also...

peppa

I'm curious how you're going to get the sliding door to work in this way peppa, let alone the tailgate. Best of British!!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So whats next for your van?   So whats next for your van? Empty

Back to top Go down

So whats next for your van?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: