brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks Empty
PostSubject: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Now that I've unpacked my BraziBay, the marquee, generator, toilets and showers have been collected, I'd like to say something.

Thank-you!

This year's show was probably the biggest thing I've ever organised and I'm delighted that it seems that pretty much everyone who attended had a great time.  I know some had their concerns about moving from an established campsite but I think we managed to prove that we could provide a decent meet by hiring in the essentials.  It certainly was a learning experience for me.

So my sincere thanks go to :

Keith (Tallulah) for being my right hand man - organising the live band, travelling up to Ardley on Thursday to rig the PA/DJ/Lighting system, returning home that night and driving up again the next morning, running the sound desk throughout the show,  spinning some cracking tunes on Saturday night, sorting out a phone charging facility and then when it was all over helping to de-rig.  All whilst his family had special guests with them.  Thank you mate. x

Daz for driving down on Thursday to help rig, getting involved in the karaoke, game shows, lighting the fireworks, tech workshop and de-rig.

Scooby crew (John and Sharon) for once again running the auction, their involvement in the talent and gameshows, and their wholehearted enthusiasm for the event and its theme.

beakyboy (Steve and Jo) for their committed support of what we were trying to achieve this year, their involvement in the karaoke and gameshows, lighting the fireworks and helping to de-rig.

Voyager crew (Alan and Gill) for arranging and hosting Mr. and Mrs.

Harryhornet and crew for organising and running the BraziBay Dog Show.

Standout things I remember from the weekend:

Mickey from Happyhouse singing his Four Seasons song.
Sasha's performance of her own song.
Andy from Sage and Jon from Lulu's magic tricks.
Wheatypete's guitar solos.
Everyone's generosity at the auction and throughout the weekend.
Auction donations by Paul Brand, Neil Oakley @Litesteer and Jason Jones from Danbury.
The superb fireworks by Ian Harris @Brazilian Kampers.
Everyone who took part in Sports Day.
Julie and Keith (greenjc90) for supplying bacon baps during set-up on Friday.
Timmm from St. Andrews Motor Co. for bringing The Heisenbergs to our show.
Dickymint1972 being asked to perform with our live band!!

Lots of great stuff happened this weekend - almost too much to remember!!  Very Happy

Finally I'd like to thank my son, Ben, for his help throughout the weekend, keeping us fed, handing out the welcome packs and putting up with me not sitting down much for the best part of 5 days!! x

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Dickymint1972

Dickymint1972

Cabin : Exec 025

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 11:33 am

Fab words Tim. Thanks to you and all above. Roll on next year!
Back to top Go down
Feliz

Feliz

Cabin : Exec 026

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Dickymint1972 wrote:
Fab words Tim. Thanks to you and all above. Roll on next year!
Yes indeed it was just brilliant thank you to all from team Feliz
Back to top Go down
davyboy57

davyboy57

Cabin : Exec 065

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 10:06 pm

It was Helen's and my first time and we thoroughly enjoyed it. A big thank you to all the people involved in planning and setting it all up. Met some lovely people and missed others. Looking forward to next year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swansal

Swansal

Cabin : Exec 068

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Thanks to you and your fabulous team Tim, it was a truly memorable weekend and as 'Bluey Louie's' first ..... It will always be fondly remembered . Can't wait for the next one!!

________________________________________________________________________________
"Bluey Louie" ........An Awfully Big Adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks   KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks Empty

Back to top Go down

KOMBI Sleepover 2016: my thanks
Page 1 of 1