brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Bluetooth Radio £55

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Bluetooth Radio £55 Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:49 pm

I fitted one of these to Tango today.  This was to update the original CD/Radio installed by Danbury.

It comes with all the updated stuff you would want, USB and mini-jack inputs plus an accessory mic for handsfree calls.

Available in Halfords stores for £65, you can get one from their eBay store for £55 with next day delivery.

Bluetooth Radio £55 S-l50011
Bluetooth Radio £55 Img_7919
Bluetooth Radio £55 Img_7920

If you don't fancy fitting this yourself, then I can do that for you.  Basketball

Halfords JVC Bluetooth Radio via eBay

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Bluetooth Radio £55 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Nice job Tim, what have you gone for speaker wise am I right in thinking Tango now only has front ones?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 7:54 am

I’ve kept the original speakers upfront for now. As you say there are no rears at the moment but once it stops raining, and I can reroute the wires, I’ll put new ones in, most likely in the board under the seat.

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:46 am

TimV wrote:
I’ve kept the original speakers upfront for now. As you say there are no rears at the moment but once it stops raining, and I can reroute the wires, I’ll put new ones in, most likely in the board under the seat.

I want to upgrade mine at some point and put some in the back, I want to keep the intrusion to the under seat space to a minimum though so will be interesting to see what you go for as I know you're a man who likes his music Smile
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 9:27 pm

Bluetooth Radio £55 29831310

Speaks for itself doesn't it?! Cool

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
naskeet

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:02 pm

In my 1973 VW "1600" Type 2 Westfalia Continental, I shall be incorporating two salvaged Blaupunkt speakers (ex Vauxhall Astra Mk.1 hatchback), into the headlining on either side of the elevating-roof aperture.

Regards.

Nigel A. Skeet

Onetime member, technical editor & magazine editor of the Volkswagen Type 2 Owners' Club
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth Radio £55   Bluetooth Radio £55 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bluetooth Radio £55
Page 1 of 1