brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leonpatel

Cabin : Club

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  Empty
PostSubject: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:45 pm

Due to a house move and desperate need to up my deposit I need to sell my Bay. I have included the relevant info below.

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  19657243_10213410412475906_5382555955807311844_n-1

__

Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a beautiful and reliable VW Camper. This is a dream van. Sold with a 12 Months MOT, full major service, pre-delivery inspection, professional valet. All the mechanics and body work is excellent with no issues or rust, electrics are as they should be and the vehicle is stunning and runs like a dream. Just in time for summer. Valued at £28,000.

Desperately need to raise deposit on house asap hence £26,500 ono - Viewers will not be disappointed.

odometer: 52000 VIN: 9BWGF07X58P014369 Engine: VW Watercooled total flex 1400cc Transmission: Manual Paint: Red/White Interior: Red/White

2009 VW Kombi Totalflex Campervan.
Doormobile poptop conversion
1 owner from new, only 52000 miles from new. Stunning condition
£26,500 ono. One of a kind.

I’m reluctantly selling my incredible Watercooled Brazilian Bay window. There is not another like it in the world. If you want a truly incredible, unique and reliable Camper just in time for summer then read on. This vehicle has recently had a full overhaul, partial re-spray and been fully inspected by Classics and Camper LTD in Manchester. It has been well looked after as my brother is the director and lead mechanic of Classics and Campers LTD (lots of free hours of work, services and improvements). This vehicle has been valued by two leading dealers at £28k+.

Only selling due to the need to raise a large deposit on a house asap.

Specifications and details:

Model: VW KOMBI TOTAL FLEX Petrol (T2c)
Year: 2009
Price: £26,500 ono (Valued at £28K plus)

Mileage: 52,800 Miles
RHD/LHD: LHD
Engine: 1400cc
Seats: 4
Berths: 2 Adults (plus 1-2 small children in the included poptop bunks. Includes 4 berth Awning so could potentially sleep Cool.
Colour: Red / White
Wheels: Alloys
Interior: Red/white leather upholstery
Cabinets: Solid Oak topped full length cabinets
Heating: Webasto

Features:

MasterVolt Sine-wave Inverter

240v hook up

Leisure Battery

Dormobile Poptop with feature view windows (the only watercooled bay in the world with this conversion)

Smev hob and sink with pumped water and drainage

Full-length units so plenty of storage to include, cooker, sink with pumped water

Overbed storage front storage unit and centre console

Webasto rear and front night heater

Leather seats and upholstery including leather dash.

Rear seat belts

¾ rock and roll bed

Strip lights with changing colour and remote

Heated front and rear windscreen

Ipod head unit with front heartz spekers tweeters and rear speaker set up.

Kids den panels to be installed under the poptop for extra childrens sleeping space.

Rear fog light.

Chrome detailing.

Matching white and red striped window blinds with magnet attachments.

Danbury rear spare wheel storage

Fire Extinguisher

Red and white flooring

Driver and Passenger side swivel seats

Beautiful Fold out Oak table to seat 4-5

240v sockets for charging laptops, phones etc

Brand new main battery

Split charger

Leisure Battery

Secondary Fuse Box

Alarm and immobiliser.

Two keys and Alarm fobs

Storage Cover

Front window chrome wind deflectors

Cheap to insure

Included with the van:

Just Kampers Retro Drive Away Awning
Matching Camping Chairs
Cooking Utensils
Portable 12v projector for watching films.

The following is included but not installed, these can be installed if required for an extra fee:

1000w audio amp and additional rear speakers to create a full on party bus
Solar panel and split charger for wild camping where no hook up is available.

Tens of thousands spent on this van and has been lovingly converted to keep the features of the original minibus in within its camper design. All installations completed to a very high and unique specification and standard.

Mechanics:

1400cc water cooled engine, very reliable, 35mpg, easy to drive.
Stainless street exhaust system
Uprated HT leads
Uprated Alternator
This is an excellent runner, starts on the button every time, very reliable totalflex engine.
Can run on ethanol although not widely available in the UK.

Exterior:

It’s in its deep red and white paint work with beautiful white alloys, chrome mirrors, light surrounds, wind guards, aerial and white bumpers. Underside has been wax oiled protecting it from rust. The red section has been fully resprayed to a very high standard. Its a lovely job.

Condition

body: Excellent paint: Excellent Interior: Good Engine: Excellent Transmission: Excellent Tires: 90%+ Tread

Recent works improvements:

Part respray, rust inspection and any rust removed, treated and re-sprayed (there was a little under the seats).
Rust seal
Replaced kingpins and steering box
Replaced waterpipes under chassis with new (due to slight corrosion)
New timing belt and tentioner
Full service and inspection
Replaced and uprated alternator
Replaced and uprated HT leads
Replaced and uprated stainless exhaust system - will last a life time
Full service.
Lots and lots of service history and receipts in a folder.

More images here to see how stunning this is: https://ibb.co/album/cPwG0a

‘Bad bits’

To be honest there isn’t really any, this has been lovingly looked after by my brother who is lead mechanic and owner of Classics and Campers LTD in Manchester. It has been carefully converted from a brand new minibus in 2009 and recently had a full overhaul with anything that has needed to be done sorted to a high standard and fully inspected.

There is some slight age related marks on the leather, the rear door card has a red mark but I’m sure this will come off with some elbow grease, the driver side front seat has a slight rip in the leather seam but can be rectified by an upholsterer. There are also some marks around the window winders due to after market window winders rubbing against the leather, these have since been changed to original. There are some slight marks and scuffs on some of the white areas of the van but nothing a bit of elbow grease wouldn’t solve. Someone tried to break into the vehicle a few months ago so have changed the barrel and the driver side door and has a different key to the main one. We do however have the key code so this could be replaced for the correct barrel. There is a slight rip in the storage cover. None of this effects the usability or reliability of the vehicle.

All the mechanics and body work is excellent with no issues, electrics are as they should be and the vehicle is stunning and runs like a dream. I have had some incredible times in this van, but if you are in a rush beware! Anywhere you go you will be approached by starry eyed admirers reminiscing on their hippy past or asking you to sell it them. It’s a real head turner and simply stunning.

Please don’t let the left hand drive put you off. This only takes a few minutes to get used to and the visibility in this vehicle with all the windows is excellent. For me it doesn’t make any difference to the driving experience what so ever. Its one of a kind and well worth the investment. These vans are really holding their money.

I am currently paying £450 per year insurance, but I have 3 points. I have known people to have secured insurance for £200 on similar vans.

I am very sad to see this go but I am moving house and need the money to put towards by deposit. I have listed this for £26,500 ono for a quick sale. This has been valued at £28,000 by two reputable UK dealers.

Sold with a 12 Months MOT, full major service, pre-delivery inspection, professional valet.

Terms of Sale

Please only contact me if you are serious. Any silly offers will be ignored I don't really want to sell it but HAVE to. The van is just out of Manchester City Centre and can be viewed evenings, weekends and week day times can be arranged in advance. Delivery can be arranged anywhere in the UK at an extra cost.

For further information contact Leon on 07771923185

£1,000 deposit required to secure the van. Cash or bank transfer only.
NO PAYPAL
Delivery can be arranged.

Disclaimer

Seller reserves the right to end this listing at anytime should the vehicle no longer be available for sale. Professional pre-purchase inspections are welcome but must be made before the auction ends. Please ask any question before bidding. We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective, so we recommend that the potential buyer inspect the vehicle before finalizing purchase. If your personal inspection is not possible, we will be glad to help facilitate an inspection by your chosen local independent service.

The advertised mileage represents the actual miles when the car was placed on eBay. These vehicles are test driven and actual mileage may differ at time of sale.

We reserve the right to end the listing at any time.

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  19665135_10213410406315752_2459464437826783956_n-1

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  19601197_10213410399115572_4438663311880745237_n-1

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  19598476_10213410414275951_698722559563387639_n

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  19657039_10213410400715612_2438069965040123527_n

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233504_09f8fe6bc6_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  26603802728_35020fa66a_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233394_47f9abd68d_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  26603802678_ce53aec510_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233294_da1b54cd3c_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233244_a8e4c8c9b3_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233234_f94175391b_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  26603802308_20556ea897_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764233144_4799ce55dc_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603847037_888ab4c355_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603846927_572f90bc2b_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603846817_fe0a09ba92_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  39764262484_7b3e7254e2_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603846397_72ea63dcbe_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603846317_eb8721173d_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  40474742691_6f0272e954_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603846017_b990c749ca_b

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  25603845927_f1f731f127_b
Back to top Go down
Voyager

Voyager

Cabin : Flight 044

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 2:11 pm

I love that Dormobile roof, but we already have our own van. It's good to hear about your brother's business though, there aren't too many places in the north who have experience of working on Brazilian vans.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

That’s certainly unique - love the roof!
Good luck with the sale.
Back to top Go down
sundialsoft

sundialsoft

Cabin : Exec 074

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 6:14 pm

Best of luck with the sale. Please let us know what you obtain as a selling price. It's very useful for others to have a clue what their van is worth.

I bought my van ( a 2004 Danbury air cooled ) from a lady who needed a new kitchen. She sold it while her kids were out at school. Poor wee lambs had holidayed in the van for years so would have been very upset that it was gone.

Same wheels as ours Smile

________________________________________________________________________________
what is best in life ?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 7:26 pm

Certainly a unique Kombi Leon.

Are there seatbelts on the rear seat?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  Melogo11
Back to top Go down
leonpatel

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 pm

Hi Folks Smile

Yes the pop top is lovely, what’s great about it is the windows, when your using the van gives you a great view of where you are and really Light and spacious. A Lovely touch. And yes there are seatbelts in the back x2. Regarding classics and campers if you are in the north and need any work done just give Alex a call on ‭07974 255119‬. Anything from a decent service to full resto. We have been through almost everything on Brazilian bays and in addition I work in Brazil so can easily get part numbers and if needs be ship from there. Depending on your exact model some items are hard to get here in the UK. If anyone has been over there you will know they are about as common as transits. Used for everything from builders to postmen, food venders to taxis. This was valued by Danbury and Brazilian Kampers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....    I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sadly having to sell my Brazilian Bay....
Page 1 of 1