www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!
We're into our 10th year!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
Share | 

2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dee James

Dee James

Cabin : Exec 086

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:47 am

@Tallulah wrote:
@Dee James wrote:
Unfortunately this coincides with existing plans shame, it sounds great

Thursday until Saturday am might possibly be doable though

That’s a shame but Thu to Sat would be great!

better than nothing! I'll keep you posted Smile
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi Mr T. please can you book us in Fri and Sat night also the two poodles. Thanks Tim
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 pm

@Dennis wrote:
Hi Mr T. please can you book us in Fri and Sat night also the two poodles. Thanks Tim

You’re on the list Dennis.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com                                                      www.vdubcamperhire.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove                                                      Twitter: @tallulah_vw
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Facebook: facebook.com/vdubcamperhire
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
wheatypete

wheatypete

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:53 pm

I have been to this site before and it is fab. However there is something very sad for me, in that I have just clocked that this clashes with my school trip to France and I am the designated French speaker so can not pull out... so very sadly we can't make it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://wheatypetesworld.wordpress.com/
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:26 am

We are planning some trips to see local bands play, once we have made a decision we will post a link or two for you to preview.

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com                                                      www.vdubcamperhire.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove                                                      Twitter: @tallulah_vw
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:40 am

@wheatypete wrote:
I have been to this site before and it is fab.  However there is something very sad for me, in that I have just clocked that this clashes with my school trip to France and I am the designated French speaker so can not pull out... so very sadly we can't make it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

You will be missed.. Crying or Very sad

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: 2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019   Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 am

With Storm Gareth approaching I'm crossing off the days until this event. Roll on the Summer. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

2019 Somerset Summer Solstice - 21st to 23rd June 2019
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Brazilian Bay Meet Ups and Events-
Jump to: