brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Calendar question?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nettiecooeee

Cabin : Economy

Calendar question? Empty
PostSubject: Calendar question?   Calendar question? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 8:32 am

Hi All- As I am new to the website I have been having a browse at all the topics/areas etc. Can anyone explain what the calendar is used for? I can see loads of birthdays listed, is this something the group does?

I can also see that Tim has asked to keep a date in September free ( can't remember the date right now) but it looks like a camp out together? Can anyone give me a brief of what usually happens, what should I bring/do if I come along, is this on a particular campsite etc.... any info would be great as I have never done this before but really looking forward to meeting up with other owners etc
Back to top Go down
PeteH

Cabin : Exec 079

Calendar question? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calendar question?   Calendar question? EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Hi there,

Tim might explain best, but you are correct mostly birthdays (auto generated) and some of the events have been listed, sadly a bit trashed this year by Covid-19.

With regard to the September meet-up, try searching Sleepover in the search panel (top left hand corner) and it should come up with the page for this September's and past sleepover events, to give you an idea.

The search is really useful as it will help find all sort of items, before starting a new thread.

Enjoy

Pete

________________________________________________________________________________
Pete and Sue.
Back to top Go down

Calendar question?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: