brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

(Re)Introducing Daphne

Go down 
+4
dazdub
Scooby
osg
KombiKate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KombiKate

KombiKate

Cabin : Economy

(Re)Introducing Daphne Empty
PostSubject: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyWed May 19, 2021 10:07 pm

Hello! I’ve been lurking round the forum for a little while now, and thought it was about time I broke cover and introduced myself, and the newly-rechristened Daphne. We’re off on our maiden adventure together at the weekend, just 20 miles down the road, you know, in case we forget the bottle opener...

I’ve already learned so much from the past posts here, you’re a good bunch for sharing your knowledge and experience, and I look forward to seeing you out there. I’m still getting to grips with Daphne’s, er, idiosyncrasies but am keen to look after the old girl.

Bumble and PeteH like this post

Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:07 am

Welcome to the Forum.
We'll look out for you on the road. We like the clues on the bumper to help us spot you
osg
Back to top Go down
KombiKate

KombiKate

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:04 am

Thanks, osg! Not sure if you mean the cheery fog lights or that I shouldn’t have blanked the reg, but either way I’m always good for a wave! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:32 am

Hi & Welcome to the Forum Smile

Scooby doo like the yellow spot lights Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:00 pm

The spotlights of course, will pick you out.
Lots of Bays out there to wave at, all adds to the fun
osg
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyThu May 20, 2021 3:36 pm

Hi & welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
PeteH

Cabin : Exec 079

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyFri May 21, 2021 9:15 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

________________________________________________________________________________
Pete and Sue.
Back to top Go down
Jane&Jamie

Jane&Jamie

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyFri May 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Hi and welcome! We are also newbies and spent our first night out in Dexty earlier this week! No catastrophes I am pleased to report, and although a night of wind and rain was not what we had hoped for!

Bumble likes this post

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyFri May 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you out and about as we get back to some sort of normality

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
KombiKate

KombiKate

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:27 am

Morning All, and thanks for the welcome. Happy to report the three of us - the husband, the dog and I - survived our first night away! We lucked out with the weather last night, given how wet and wild it’s been all week, so that definitely helped. I’d been joking that if it was a disaster Daphne would be on eBay on Monday to fund my divorce!! No major hiccoughs and we learned a lot about how to manage three creatures and their stuff in a small space.

Bumble and PeteH like this post

Back to top Go down
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyMon May 24, 2021 8:52 pm

Hello and welcome, glad you survived your first trip (Re)Introducing Daphne 1f600
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne EmptyFri May 28, 2021 9:10 am

Glad you first trip went well Smile

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Re)Introducing Daphne   (Re)Introducing Daphne Empty

Back to top Go down

(Re)Introducing Daphne
Page 1 of 1