brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Steering Wheel Lock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnieBell

Cabin : Club

Steering Wheel Lock Empty
PostSubject: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock EmptyWed May 26, 2021 2:57 pm

Hi I am new to the forum and have also just recently got a camper van with the large steering wheel. Please could anyone out there let me know what steering lock is best, as the one I bought still allows the wheel to turn a lot. Unless I have put it on wrong, which is quite possible! Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm

PM sent.

P.
Back to top Go down
Bumble

Bumble

Cabin : Exec 049

PostSubject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:48 pm

I'd also say that it depends if you're looking for the steering wheel not to be able to turn at all, or visible deterrency?

My main aim is as a deterrent; ours will turn as well, but with the other security measures we adopt, I work on the basis as a combination, they're enough to give the peace of mind I'm looking for.

P.
Back to top Go down
ZippyBay

ZippyBay

PostSubject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock EmptyWed Feb 22, 2023 10:01 pm

Hello - sorry to reopen this thread but I'm struggling to find myself or in a thread a wheel lock that will stop the wheel turning as well as visual deterrent. Everything I can see would be a nuisance but still turn. Alternatively does anybody use a wheel and pedal lock or is that a non-starter with our pedals? Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
JA

PostSubject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 5:06 pm

Hi there, I've got a Milenco commercial van steering wheel lock. Its extended and will not spin (unless the screen is smashed out lol)

ZippyBay likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steering Wheel Lock   Steering Wheel Lock Empty

Back to top Go down

Steering Wheel Lock
Page 1 of 1