brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PeteH

Cabin : Exec 079

Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. Empty
PostSubject: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:36 am

I thought I should let everyone know that Sue and I have reluctantly sold LUVBUG.  Health issues for both of us have meant it has become very difficult for us to enjoy the van and I can see it sitting on our drive going nowhere, one trip a year to the garden or recycling centre is no life for a camper van :-).  I PM'd TimV earlier this week to let him know our decision.

I mainly wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone on the Forum for the support, advice, friendship  and help we've received over our 5 years of enjoyable ownership and for the great memories on our trips out and sleepovers with the group, notably Scooby's extensive and colourful gin selection.  

The new owners live fairly locally and I've made sure they know about the Forum and the Brazibay community. I know you'll make them very welcome.

Very best wishes to you all.

Pete and Sue

________________________________________________________________________________
Pete and Sue.

Voyager and Bumble like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 8:54 am

Sorry to read this but we can fully understand the situation.
It was FAB meeting you both and LUVBUG over the last five years.
All the best for the future

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce

PeteH likes this post

Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 10:28 am

Sorry to hear this Pete and Sue , I'm sure LUVBUG will find a fantastic new home and make a new family very happy. Do stay in touch.

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny

PeteH likes this post

Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

PostSubject: Re: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 11:17 am

Best wishes.
Hope that you and we still see LUVBUG around
osg

PeteH likes this post

Back to top Go down
PeteH

Cabin : Exec 079

PostSubject: Re: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:07 am

Thanks for all the good wishes, we'll still be around and maybe if things improve we can get to go camping again.

Pete and Sue.

Bumble likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.   Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Farewell everyone LUVBUG's gone to a new home.
Page 1 of 1