brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Tim, Joss and Ruby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
22CC

22CC

Cabin : Club

Tim, Joss and Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Tim, Joss and Ruby   Tim, Joss and Ruby EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 6:22 pm

Hey everyone, excited to be here and learn from you all!

My name's Tim and my wife Joss and I just took ownership of a 61 plate watercooled Brazilian going by the name of Ruby. She's a tintop Rio who has had a pretty easy life to date having only covered 28k miles. She's a classy shade of burgundy that must allude to her love of wine (or might that be oil / coolant?).

We got Ruby from Simon at Absolute VW in Castle Donington, he was selling her on behalf of the prior owners who had serviced her there extensively. You may know them for all I know?

If you've not heard of Absolute VW I'd say they are worth checking out as Simon has got an amazing servicing facility, knows a lot about VW's of all kinds, and is very well located.

Tons of questions are already mounting up from the first week of ownership... expect to see us active here in the forum, but naturally we'll be searching for answers first Wink

TimV, Bumble and Jane&Jamie like this post

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Tim, Joss and Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim, Joss and Ruby   Tim, Joss and Ruby EmptyMon Aug 29, 2022 7:24 pm

Welcome to the BraziBunch!

Do come along to the club annual meet at the end of September if you can ... KOMBI Sleepover 22!?!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Tim, Joss and Ruby Melogo11
Back to top Go down
osg

osg

Cabin : Exec 015

Tim, Joss and Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim, Joss and Ruby   Tim, Joss and Ruby EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 10:25 am

We are pleased to use AbsoluteVW to look after our camper.
There are still lots of pictures of your lovely new BraziBay on their For Sale section at AbsoluteVW.co.uk
osg

22CC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim, Joss and Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim, Joss and Ruby   Tim, Joss and Ruby Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim, Joss and Ruby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: