brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VanFan2023

VanFan2023

Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please Empty
PostSubject: Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please   Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please EmptySat Jan 28, 2023 2:12 pm

Hiya,

I've recently used a garage to have a new fuel pump fitted - they fitted the pump (there seem to be other issues that should hopefully be dealt with shortly) but they didn't seem that enamoured with Babs - I think because the fuel pump wasn't that readily available put them off a bit.

I would love a recommendation of a garage in the Swindon/Wiltshire area that would take all my worries away and give the Kombi its due.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Many Thanks
Scott
Back to top Go down
daveb101

daveb101

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please   Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 9:39 am

Hello,

I have used Jason who is the owner of this company based in Wantage.
https://jasongreenmechanics.co.uk/

A little outside of Swindon, but he is an enthusiastic VW garage that always seems up for a challenge, and is very sensibly priced. Regarding parts I would be sourcing the parts and asking Jason to do the mucky bit, the knowledge on this forum exceeds I would think all but one well known garage.

Things like the fuel pump will not cause you any worries to source with the knowledge here and just get it posted to him. But servicing / maintenance / body work is not a problem at all.

Our "odd" vans certainly do not put him off.

If you do contact him, mention Dave with the purple van, he will know where this recommendation has come from.

Back to top Go down
VanFan2023

VanFan2023

PostSubject: Re: Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please   Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 1:49 pm

This is great, thanks Dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please   Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Garage recommendations in Swindon/Wiltshire Area Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: