brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Central storage unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

Central storage unit Empty
PostSubject: Central storage unit   Central storage unit EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I have had this drawn up and costed by a small factory I use for my projects I work on during my worklife. It is made of 18mm MFC (same material as in your van) The dimensions will fit between the seats and the rear edge is to stop it sloping on the cab floor and will also stop the unit sliding forward when braking. It is divided into two sections with hinged tops, there is also a small drawer at the front. I was going to put on cup holders but decided you could screw on the cup holder that is for a T25 from VW Heritage. There are variuos veneer effect finishes but I am sure we could source the same board that is in the Danbury range. I can get them for just under £200 plus postage. If anyone is interested or if you would like to post some ideas let me know.Central storage unit Vanbox10
Back to top Go down
Baydreamer

Baydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Central storage unit   Central storage unit EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:41 am

Thats a better price to others ive seen. Im still waiting for my design to be completed due to work commitments but the top design is along the lines of my thoughts too. I like the use of the draw on the bottom as a simple means of addition storage also.
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: Central storage unit   Central storage unit EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

May even get then cheaper if we can buy in larger quantities
Back to top Go down
belgiumbay

belgiumbay

PostSubject: Re: Central storage unit   Central storage unit EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Set of diagrams for a hippo type front box:

Knocked these up this morning. fairly general and can be adapted to add draws etc ...will probably build one when we get back to the UK this year before heading off to croatia - click thumbnail to open

Central storage unit Front_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central storage unit   Central storage unit Empty

Back to top Go down

Central storage unit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: