brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Stopped by police

Go down 
+2
thesplitsombrero
Dilly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dilly

Dilly

Cabin : Club

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

We were away this weekend for our first adventure. After pulling out of a supermarket carpark I was stopped by the police. Trying to figure out what I had done wrong the asked me to step out and show them round as they were both camper enthusiasts and had not been up close to a brazi bay. After 20 mins of telling them they went on there way vowing to try to convince their partners the the brazi bay is the future!! I have noticed it gets attention where ever it goes but that really stood out! Anyone else with funny stories to tell?
Back to top Go down
thesplitsombrero

thesplitsombrero

Cabin : Economy

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 am

Lol that is superb, I know it's not a Brazi story but We haven't got ours yet Smile , I was driving through Street high Street one saturday morning, in the splittie and a Japanese (i assume) tourist leapt out in front of me, hands waving in order to stop me. I thought I might have run over something or a piece of the split was hanging off! No he wanted a photo of the van with his family next to it!! can you imagine the rest of the trailing traffic being very amused Very Happy Let's hope we get the same reaction in Pirate Jack. Smile
Back to top Go down
Baydreamer

Baydreamer

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 pm

lol very good. I was having a bacon sarnie in the back with my son in leeds castle car parkover half term and a coach turned up with loads of polite japanese on board. They went overboard to take some pics as they piled out of the coach which was nice.
Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:51 am

I've had the same with police asking questions about how come it's new! then they took a brochure ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I've spent my Police pension on one (gave it to Jason Very Happy ), been stopped twice since I retired by my ex colleagues asking about it!
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

irishman wrote:
I've spent my Police pension on one (gave it to Jason Very Happy ), been stopped twice since I retired by my ex colleagues asking about it!

Pension well spent......good to see you are on the Saturday shift at the show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Certainly was well spent, makes all those long hours and shift work well worth it!

Looking forward to Saturday, Brazi bay and allotment chat then Olive!
Back to top Go down
olive

olive

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 8:45 pm

irishman wrote:

Certainly was well spent, makes all those long hours and shift work well worth it!

Looking forward to Saturday, Brazi bay and allotment chat then Olive!

Absolutely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stopped by police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped by police   Stopped by police Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopped by police
Page 1 of 1