brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern Empty
PostSubject: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:28 pm

http://www.britishvolkswagenfestival.co.uk/

This is a general Volkswagen show - covering the whole range of models. I've been a number of times, same venue as Vanfest. Has been good in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern Melogo11

Last edited by TimV on Mon May 16, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

Cabin : Club

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern Empty
PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:41 pm

At the moment have a plan to go away with friends but nothing set in stone yet. At the very worst my partner has to be at work on Sunday so will come over and see you all.

Dilly
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Anyone going this weekend? I'm going Sunday. Would be good to meet any one

Dilly
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 pm

May see you there hopefully
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:26 am

We were thinking about this one but sorry cant make it now - Scooby has decided to take us off to Henley at short notice for the weekend Cool

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Bertha taken us to Tewkesbury but trying to convince her to take a short detour home on Sunday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:27 am

This was my favourite show of the year - for many years - until I discovered Vanfest! But that was in my Bug/Golf days. It's really good for parts from all the Volkswagen brands. Basketball

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern Melogo11
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

PostSubject: British Volkswagon Festival 2nd-3rd July   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:58 pm

I have just arrived back from BVF so thought would put a bit of a review on here.

I only went for the day but managed to meet up with Tilly (looking great) and owner which was good to put a face to the name, had a good look around. There seemed to be a lot of people saying te event was a bit of let down due to not many people turning up and supporting the event. All the stalls were packed with anything you could need.

The vehicles in the concourse were superbly turned out with the split screen of the latest VW advert staring in a special display of VW's through the years even if the Brazilian bay was missing. There seemed to be a higher turnout of T5 vans than any other which suprised me. Was really good to see a few and good examples of Brazilian beetles (oe of which may of come home with me if i had room to kep it) all from Danbury of course.

Saw a two other brazilians a water cooled and an air cooled.

Its got me looking forward to Van fest now at the same venue.

Hopefully see you there

Dilly
Back to top Go down
pastymaster

pastymaster

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Cool

Anybody get any photos?

pastymaster

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pastymaster
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Scooby likes photos - we want photos - we want photos Laughing

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Dilly

Dilly

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Sorry took my camera but forgot to charge battery never thought to get me phone out and use the camera on that, I'm such a let down will hang my head in shame!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern   The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern Empty

Back to top Go down

The British Volkswagen Festival - 2-3 July - Three Counties Showground, Malvern
Page 1 of 1