brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Advice for any new Brazilian Bay buyers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
olive

olive

Cabin : Club

Advice for any new Brazilian Bay buyers Empty
PostSubject: Advice for any new Brazilian Bay buyers   Advice for any new Brazilian Bay buyers EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I have been trying to find out what my factory manufacturing date was. I have just found out the is was 10/1/2008. This has really cheesed me off as when I bought the van from Danbury we were told it was a Manufactured 2009 model and at the 2009 price, the year before the van was £3000 less!!! This was at the time when Danbury were advertising buy now to avoid the exchange rate increase of £3000.

Clearly we have been misled and mis-sold. This cannot be denied as we tried to take this up and challenged Jason @ Danbury and after many direct emails and requests on this forum he has not helped at all and has not confirmed what I had asked for which was the Manufactured date and Import date. He has just ignored the request, tried to wallpaper over it and as we have found out today, now we know the reason why.

My advice to anyone considering buying a Brazilian Bay is buy one because they are great to have however, before you buy ask for the VIN number of the vehicle that you are buying and check out the manufacture date from your local VW dealer in the Parts department, you will then know if you are getting and then make your choice from that.

To any member who has bought a van in 2009 why dont you check out your vin number to see how old your van really is and we hope that we are the only ones who have experienced this.

I am extrememley dissapointed in Danbury in doing this in the first place however, even more so with Jason as he could have answered this request from the start. To be told one thing and then find out its so far from the truth is hard to take, if there was a difference of 6 months then ok but 16 months and then have a £3000 increase when the product was paid for at the old price, thats a hard one.
Back to top Go down

Advice for any new Brazilian Bay buyers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: