brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Got another motor?

Go down 
+38
sundialsoft
Skytiger
beakyboy
Voyager
osg
Scooby
dazdub
TimV
dizzylizard
harryhornet
Dennis
kiteman
crossa
554 BAY
Ianvwk
jj123vw
Rebeldog
pdjenks
Camperbug
AbsintheKombi
Matt
RayC
Tallulah
Dalesman
Alfiebass
Feliz
michel_bonn
oldskoolsboy
Sunshine Daisy
Ronnie Ringding
Sunny
chairboy_paul
irishman
Dilly
olive
Malcolm Eales
billyelaine
dartmoor
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
554 BAY

554 BAY

Cabin : Exec 058

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Yep 40th Edition with 20k miles. Love all minis they just make me smile Very Happysale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Img_9911sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Img_1510

________________________________________________________________________________
Man who drops watch down toilet, has shi77y time! - Confucius
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:16 pm

coooool :-)

________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:36 am

Had my new company car a mere two weeks and went to go out yesterday morning when we realised that somebody has driven into the near side rear wing and bumper.. Nice dent in the wing but paint still in tact but bumper has a number of dinks and is scratched too so I fear a new bumper will be the order of the day.. Must have happened in the work car park Friday and am guessing from the height of the dent it was a 4x4 or similar that was the offender.. Of course no note or insurance details were left!

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:45 am

beakyboy wrote:
Had my new company car a mere two weeks and went to go out yesterday morning when we realised that somebody has driven into the near side rear wing and bumper.. Nice dent in the wing but paint still in tact but bumper has a number of dinks and is scratched too so I fear a new bumper will be the order of the day.. Must have happened in the work car park Friday and am guessing from the height of the dent it was a 4x4 or similar that was the offender.. Of course no note or insurance details were left!

Bad times Mad

Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
554 BAY

554 BAY

Cabin : Exec 058

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 am

To##er! any work cctv? This happened to me a few years back I was fuming so I feel your pain. Hope you catch em Evil or Very Mad

Man who drops watch down toilet, has shi77y time! - Confucius
Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 am

Sorry to hear of your misfortune BB, and I Know it's a bit like shutting the stable door, but the dashcam I got to replace my dodgy one, has a parking mode option for the above situation.

http://sg.transcend-info.com/products/No-692
Back to top Go down
beakyboy

beakyboy

Cabin : Flight 019

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:46 am

554 BAY wrote:
To##er! any work cctv? This happened to me a few years back I was fuming so I feel your pain. Hope you catch em Evil or Very Mad
Unfortunately no work CCTV , we have a private car park and an overflow park which is also pay and display for fisherman and divers using a small beach alongside our office. I was in thr overflow Friday afternoon so am guessing it could have happened in there.. Yeah gutted and it's not even really mine...

Hadn't thought of the dash cam but we liked your video through Cheddar Gorge Dizzy so could kill two birds, good thinking.

Steve,  Jo  TigerLily and Carra the Child lovin' Golden Cocker  sunny
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:30 pm

554 BAY wrote:
Yep 40th Edition with 20k miles. Love all minis they just make me smile Very Happy

Just seen this - Cool Cool

Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:32 pm

beakyboy wrote:

Just reading about your new car - we doo feel your pain - hope it gets resolved soon

Back to top Go down
crossa

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:19 pm

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Newark%20007

This is my collection of campers, cars and bikes. There are also 3 1970s Puch mopeds in the garage, all  awaiting restoration.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:42 pm

I love the fact that your BraziBay has its very own bungalow. cheers
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:56 pm

crossa wrote:
sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Newark%20007

This is my collection of campers, cars and bikes. There are also 3 1970s Puch mopeds in the garage, all  awaiting restoration.

Oooh a Citroen Diane!!! I used to drive a mate's one of those in the '80s - pick a gear any gear - it really made no difference!!

FIAT 500 in Tropicala Yellow - good shout!! I nearly bought a yellow one, but black won the day. Wink

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Just got a new toy just need engine or tin ware now
sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 CD3CFF92-9E3D-46E7-8830-EA64E2FFC7E7_zpsqkzox4vr
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:36 pm

dazdub wrote:
Just got a new toy just need engine or tin ware now
sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 CD3CFF92-9E3D-46E7-8830-EA64E2FFC7E7_zpsqkzox4vr

Loving the retro accessory heated rear window element daz!

The proper 3D number plates are nice too ... proves it's never been rear ended! Bonus.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Popped along to a Porsche open day this afternoon. Had a test drive in a Macan S Diesel.

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Macan10
Whilst there I thought I'd have a go at the competition. 8 questions to answer and all correct entries drawn at 4pm.            Guess what - I won! £300 worth of Porsche merchandise to collect tomorrow. bounce
Probably amounts to a T-shirt and cap!!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm

harryhornet wrote:
Popped along to a Porsche open day this afternoon. Had a test drive in a Macan S Diesel.

Whilst there I thought I'd have a go at the competition. 8 questions to answer and all correct entries drawn at 4pm.                       Guess what - I won! £300 worth of Porsche merchandise to collect tomorrow. bounce

Oooooh!!!! We like Porsche merchandise!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:49 am

harryhornet wrote:

Whilst there I thought I'd have a go at the competition. 8 questions to answer and all correct entries drawn at 4pm.                       Guess what - I won! £300 worth of Porsche merchandise to collect tomorrow. bounce

Can you buy me a lottery ticket please..... I'll give you the money from the winnings!!

www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:40 am

The winning streak continues HH.

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun May 10, 2015 5:07 pm

kiteman wrote:
The winning streak continues HH.

We would expect nothing else - well done!

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 pm

Mrs S had her brand new car delivered yesterday.  Cool
Down sizing from a 3 Series saloon to a 2 Series Sports Coupe to save on her tax bill.
Here is a pic from this morning.
sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 2_seri10

Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm

Scooby wrote:
Mrs S had her brand new car delivered yesterday.  Cool
Down sizing from a 3 Series saloon to a 2 Series Sports Coupe to save on her tax bill.
Here is a pic from this morning.
sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 2_seri10

WoW - now that's nice!!

Let me guess .... road tax £0 for the first year?
MPG: 65+

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
Scooby

Scooby

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 am

TimV wrote:
WoW - now that's nice!!

Let me guess .... road tax £0 for the first year?
MPG: 65+

Yeah all sounds good, except Mrs S will be driving it all the time in sports mode - so maybe not 65+mpg Laughing

Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

The driveway was looking a bit empty so have just got myself a VX220 turbo

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 20150710

sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Cabin : Exec 033

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:46 pm

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Looks great. You'll be able to give Tim a race in that although I think his Airbus might just have the advantage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got another motor?   sale - Got another motor? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Got another motor?
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Gallery-
Jump to: