brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Scotland trip april 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alanclegg60

Cabin : Club

Scotland trip april 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Scotland trip april 2009   Scotland trip april 2009 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Whilst its not a europena epic trip last april i did a 5 day trip to the west coast of scotland starting in bedford! as my other hobby is trains it was well timed as there was several railtours in scotland over the easter weekend was a chance to kill 2 birds with one stone! took a huge 13 hours to get there split be wteen me and my ex, first night we opted for a hotel after the long drive but the other four nights were spent in the van! blessed with good weather and trains being where they should be and when they should be made my first long weekend in the dub well worth it! even after the 15 hour return drive!!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Scotland trip april 2009   Scotland trip april 2009 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Excellent way to spend time in your Bay! Don't know if you're watching it Alan - there's a great tv show on at the moment on Saturday afternoon on Channel 4 called Three Hungry Boys. 3 lads in a Brazilian VW Bay spending a month on the west coast of Scotland without spending any money. Scenery is great and of course the star of the show is Winnie the AquaBay.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Scotland trip april 2009 Melogo11
Back to top Go down
alanclegg60

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Scotland trip april 2009   Scotland trip april 2009 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:04 pm

no i havent seen that but the star of my trip was a pair on english electric class 37s on full thrash thorugh the amazing scenery. shame i cant make the trip this year for a repeat performance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scotland trip april 2009   Scotland trip april 2009 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scotland trip april 2009
Page 1 of 1