brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yabbit

yabbit

Cabin : Club

Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:41 am

Recently in a car park near home we were blocked in. Someone parked so close I could only just squeeze into the sliding side door. There were a row of wooden posts equaly close on one side, a wall in front and a Lamp post 10' behind. We had to get out as I had to be somewhere. It is a testement to Adie's manoverability that she was able to get out, with several manovers. However I touched the post and rubbed a small patch of paint on her wing to the white beneath, (not happy). Now I need to patch a 1/4" X 2" white mark. The details suppied with Adie lists the paint as Aqua but doesn't give a paint code. Does anyone know the paint code for this please?
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 8:41 am

It's impossible to tell as Danbury do 1000s of colours both standard and Non. Best bet is to give them a call and see if they have it listed on file somewhere. Failing that go to a good body shop that has a paint analyser, they can tell you what the colour is.

________________________________________________________________________________
Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
yabbit

yabbit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:52 pm

yup! Contacted Dandury and they don't have a paint code for Aqua, so it's colour-match time.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:05 pm

This 'what's the paint code of my Kombi?' is progressively becoming a very common question.

It's great that you can have your BraziBay in 'any colour' you like but I would strongly recommend anyone specifying a new T2 to look at colours offered by all the leading motor manufacturers at your time of purchase. Doing so will provide you with a definitive code for that colour and then you will be able to purchase the correct touch-in stick.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
yabbit

yabbit

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Adie was an ex-demo, so we bought her "as seen" from Danbury's websiite. We love her and her colour, even better with daisies, but this is just irritating. Fortunately she is not in danger of rusting as the rub is very small and only goes down to the origional white beneath. No time to start hunting round ror a bodyshop to colour-match her Aqua now, as we pick up the keys to our new home on Thursday, then we are moving. So I have polished and waxed over the scrape for now, pumped her tires to the figures for heavy load and come Friday she is doing removals van duty.

flower
Back to top Go down
Blue Seagull

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 pm

TimV wrote:
I would strongly recommend anyone specifying a new T2 to look at colours offered by all the leading motor manufacturers at your time of purchase.

Pants! A case of shutting the garage door after the van has gone camping?

Like Yabbit, we didn't have any choice in the colour of T2 we acquired...... but we did approach Danbury, who were happy to go back through the records for the vehicle at the time of conversion and dig out the paint code.

It took Matt in the garage some weeks to find time to do it, but since he was doing us a big favour, it wasn't a problem to wait.

W/C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?   Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know the paint code for the blue VW Aqua?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: