brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Hi KoLantakKaz.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billyelaine

billyelaine

Cabin : Economy

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi,

Just noticed your from Swindon. We're members of the Wiltsv-dub club and have club meets in Chippenham. Next meet is on the 11th April from 2pm at the Pheasant inn Hungerdown lane. The club is still quite new and we're all still getting to know each other, come along and say hello. We've got two Brazilian buses and couple of Mexi-bugs in the club so you won't feel out of place. Wink
Back to top Go down
KoLantaKaz

KoLantaKaz

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

Hi Billyelaine

I know Chippenham very well, grew up in Corsham!! We're actually thinking of moving back that way this summer! Started the dreaded pre-move decorating and clearing out all the clutter. Thanks for the invite, will def try to make it. I know in my head that I'm supposed to be douing something that day, but I can't remember what!! Just checked the calendar, nothing there so will pop it in. I know the pheasant, used to go to a pub quiz there many years ago! Wasn't any good at it. Will look up the Wiltsv-dub club and hopefully see you all soon.

Kaz

________________________________________________________________________________
Ko Lanta, the island of my dreams . . . .
Back to top Go down
billyelaine

billyelaine

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi,

do you know if you are coming along tomorrow? I'm only able to make 2 until 3 as my son is playing football. Looking forward to meeting up see you Sunday. Billy Smile
Back to top Go down
KoLantaKaz

KoLantaKaz

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Hi Billy

We've decided to make the most of the fab weather and take the boy's to Bowood for the day. So sorry for not getting back to you. I have been determined to get the house on the market, been gardening for England and clearing out every cupboard and drawer. Funny, never thought I'd be sooo happy to be moving back to that area!!!! Hope you have a fab day tomorrow and really hope to meet up with you guys soon.
All the best
Karen
clown

________________________________________________________________________________
Ko Lanta, the island of my dreams . . . .
Back to top Go down
billyelaine

billyelaine

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 pm

No problem, have a good day. Billy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi KoLantakKaz.   Hi KoLantakKaz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi KoLantakKaz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Past Meets and Events-
Jump to: