brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:25 pm

My family have had plans disrupted by this Volcano activity - my folks were supposed to be flying to Italy to go on a cruise they'd been looking forward to for ages. Flights cancelled. My sister is stuck in Portugal where she and her family have been holidaying in a villa - they're coming back next weekend on a ferry from Santander. My son is supposed to be home with me (lives in Scotland with his mum) next weekend - looking like Max and I will be driving up to meet him to go camping in the Lake District if nothing changes.

It's wild.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? Melogo11
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Only by having some very easy days at work. Heathrow isn't so bad now the planes and passengers aren't there
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:09 am

Perfect time for us to run the Bays up and down the runways then!!!

I want a photo of my Bay next to a BIG plane too - am thinking Quantas A380 because the colours will match!

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
butten

butten

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Yeh,
Anwen, the wife, is out in Spain with the Wales Bowls team. Trying to get back now by coach to Calais but the Spaniards want £8000 in cash, to bring a coach up to there.
Never will I set foot in Spain!!

Tim B
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

butten wrote:
Yeh,
Anwen, the wife, is out in Spain with the Wales Bowls team. Trying to get back now by coach to Calais but the Spaniards want £8000 in cash, to bring a coach up to there.
Never will I set foot in Spain!!

Tim B

Wow - my sister said that some friends she has been holidaying with in Portugal were told if they wanted to hire a car for a one way trip up to the north of Spain it was going to be 3k. Personally if I was stuck out there I'd buy a car for a few hundred quid - drive it to the port - then leave it with the keys in it and walk away. Not a Bay obviously - that would have to come home with me.

Maybe we should launch a Brazilian VW Bay Rescue Unit - head into Europe with our Bays to collect folk!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
butten

butten

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:45 pm

A relief convoy of Bays...........now that sounds great, the old Dunkirk spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?   Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone affected by the Ash Cloud?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: