brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Bespoke Interiors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JLS 62

JLS 62

Cabin : Club
Location : Leicester - the centre of the world - sorry England

Bespoke Interiors Empty
PostSubject: Bespoke Interiors   Bespoke Interiors EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:18 pm

If there is anyone out there that is thinking of having an interior made for your van or even part of an interior, I had one of those strange conincidental happenings recently. A couple of weeks ago I was doing the Leicester Critical Mass - a bike ride - nothing to do with nuclear reactors ! Anyway the chap next to me had a single speed bike and the colour was very similar to the original VW dove grey blue which I mentioned. He promptly told me it was the old morris minor colour. Then I noticed his handlebar (traditional racing style) and mudguard - both made out of wood !! - and gorgeous they were too. As I had mentioned VWs he asked me if I knew anything about them to which I replied I had a T2. He then said that he did the cabinet work for Johnson's Autoworks - who have turned out several show winning VW vans. Apparently his main source of work is furniture making but he can turn his hand to small pieces of interior to whole interiors. He is happy to be contacted via his website.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Leicester-Critical-Mass/100001740378816

http://www.fingersfurniture.co.uk/Home/About_Me.html

As an interesting note the 3 middle fingers on his right hand are all missing - an occupational hazard apparently !!
Back to top Go down

Bespoke Interiors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: