brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooby

Scooby

Cabin : Flight 004

Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud   Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Hey Guys
After last weekend when we had a Bison Burger Bank Holiday we tried some Buffalo this weekend Laughing
On Saturday we had some Buffalo Mozzarella and also some Buffalo Ice cream - both were very good - tasted in the shop the Buffalo Jerky - no thanks on that one but the Buffalo Fudge was good Very Happy
Today we had some Buffalo Milk (semi skimmed) with our cereal this morning which we enjoyed - no real taste difference but we found it slightly creamier than cows milk - it is also better for you than cows milk Surprised
Had a BBQ this afternoon with some smokey Buffalo Sausages and Buffalo Burgers - which we thoroughly enjoyed - slightly stronger taste than beef but not as strong as venison.
Oh, had the odd one or two Buds as well Cool
Everything was bought from the FAB butchers in the Farm Shop at Laverstoke Park Farm

www.laverstokepark.co.uk

Would recommend you try some Buffalo products - some of which we believe are available from Waitrose - but please check

Rooby Roo
flower

________________________________________________________________________________
Proud winners of Spike's Trophy 2017

bounce Scooby - Born To Run  bounce
Back to top Go down
michel_bonn

michel_bonn

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud   Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

wow, send me two to germany :-) well done,

________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.t2-c.de
Back to top Go down
http://www.t2-c.de
Skytiger

Skytiger

Cabin : Exec 008

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud   Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Sounds delicious I see they do free delivery over £80 I'm sure we could get enough orders with the amount of Kombi's going to the sleepover.

Buffalo BBQ fest at the Sleepover Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Cabin : Exec 072

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud   Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh Blimey Skytiger - I'm already miffed at missing the Sleepover - but to also miss Buffalo too! - I'm welling up!
I love Buffalo burgers and bangers! - Soooo meaty.
OMG I could never be a vegetarian!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud   Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Bangers Burgers & Bud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: