brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand Empty
PostSubject: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:08 am

If you've ever used AH Autos in Guildford, then you will have met Paul Brand. Paul has worked on my BraziBay ever since I got it. His dad worked on Classic Bays for many years as part of the team at Bilbos, so Paul has grown up with Volkswagens.

After a stint at Guildford Audi, he joined AH Autos to widen his knowledge and experience of all VW related vehicles. He has now gone solo and hence Brand Autos Ltd is formed.

He's got all the diagnostic kit required to read the Kombi ECUs and has worked on a number of Aircooled and Watercooled BraziBays to date.

Based in Whitehill near Bordon, he is well placed for the Hampshire, Surrey and Sussex area.

You can contact Paul on 07812 986758.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand Melogo11
Back to top Go down
harryhornet

harryhornet

Cabin : Exec 027

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Sounds like a good guy to know? My next job is to sort out the tappets. It's such a pain pulling out the fuel pump fuse to restart after 5 mins. Do you know if he has a car available to use if I drop Eddie with him for a day or two?
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Yep he's got a loaner. An Audi.

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand Melogo11
Back to top Go down
kiteman

kiteman

Cabin : Exec 002

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Had paul sort out my radiator pipes. He's done a top Job.
Found a few things that my previous servicers hadn't done so well either. Will definitely be using him again.

Thanks Paul

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand Img_4810

Ginger man without a ginger van  sunny
Back to top Go down
irishman

irishman

Cabin : Exec 003

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Just had Paul fit a new cam belt, water pump and bearing ( van coming up 5 years old, recommended by VW), clutch cable and some work on the front suspension as well as an MOT. I had already got the clutch cable and conduit from JK, the conduit turned out to be too short at 350mm, for the aqua r/h drive needs to be 500mm. JK were out of stock as we're Heritage who have them on back order. Paul did some sterling work in adapting, for the time being one of the 350mm ones, clutch is now so light, fantastic.
I was telling Paul that since he serviced the van back in March and fitted ( for the first time in a long time) genuine VW parts inc oil/air/fuel filters and spark plugs, that I am getting up to 40 mpg more from a tank of fuel, so just goes to show, worth having genuine VW parts fitted which pay for themselves in the long run.
So long story, but Paul is a very genuine guy who goes out of his way to get things sorted, and always does a very good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand   New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kid On The Block - Paul Brand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: KOMBI Katalogue :: Brazilian Bay Services-
Jump to: