brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Eye spy Tallulah!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EJ

EJ

Cabin : Economy

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I've just been away camping with a large group of families from school. What a lovely surprise to see Tallulah there to welcome me! Tallulah was being very well looked after and had lots of fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Cabin : Flight 011

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Tallulah loves to get out and about and loves it even more if she can meet up with her own 4 wheeled friends!

Just taken a last minute booking for this week so she's off again tomorrow and back on Friday for a wash and buff up before the journey to CamperJam.

She will surely need a treat after all her hard work! sunny

________________________________________________________________________________
www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
Twitter: @AlpineGrove
Facebook: facebook.com/alpinegrovetouringpark
                                                      Former owners of the amazing Tallulah (2011 to 2021)
Proud winners of Spikes Trophy, 2016.
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alpinegrovetouringpark.com
EJ

EJ

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Eye spy Tallulah again! This time parked in my road in Newbury!! My girls thought this was brilliant seeing her again as we pulled up from school!

Will we spy her again tomorrow? It's fun spotting her around :-)

I am glad to report that Tallulah looked well and as always bright and happy, despite the rain.
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 pm

How funny!

Mr & Mrs Lewis and their 3yo have hired her for a few days away so you probably won't see her again tomorrow, but maybe Thursday evening or Friday morning as she's due back with us by 11am.

The Avery's said they had a great time on their camping trip and the weather was very kind. They were impressed having hired such a well known camper!

________________________________________________________________________________
Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am

This strikes me as a possible on going game, 1 point for each time you see Tallulah. See who gets the most points over a year. Perhaps extra points for the distance away from Reading.

Matt.

Eye spy Tallulah! Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:06 am

I like it, a more 'personal' version of Kombi spotting!

Ok then, lets all play "Eye spy Tallulah!" - a Brazilian cocktail (or other such suitable drink) at next year's Kombi Sleepover for whoever spots Tallulah the most on her travels between now and then.

Simply post on this thread where and when you see her, bonus points for photos that include your Kombi!

PS: Driving past or parking outside our house doesn't count although if Tallulah visits you....!

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
EJ

EJ

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

Great!

Tallulah still hasn't left for her travels today, so Eye spyed Tallulah again on this morning's school run! She is still parked in my road, about 10 houses up. Unfortunately, Ginny (my van) is parked round back of my house so I failed to get a photo of them together.

Anyway, does this count for a starting point?

Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am

I think so.

Updated 23/7 - there are at least 4 more members who could get points for last weekend!

EST (Eye Spy Tallulah) Points so far:-

EJ: 2
Matt: 1

Freedom, in style...

Last edited by Tallulah on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EJ

EJ

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

I spy Tallulah again! Back in my road! I guess, before heading home and Camperjam. Well, actually my kids spotted her - photo attached I hope! Do I get another point for that?

We will miss seeing Tallulah!

EJ
Back to top Go down
EJ

EJ

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:29 am

I spy Tallulah again! Back in my road! I guess, before heading home and Camperjam. Well, actually my kids spotted her - photo attached I hope! Do I get another point for that?

We will miss seeing Tallulah!

EJ
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Cabin : Club

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I spied tallulah at Barbury castle today

Matt.

Eye spy Tallulah! Img_2014
Back to top Go down
Tallulah

Tallulah

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am

Updated 23/7 - there are at least 4 more members who could get points for last weekend!

EST (Eye Spy Tallulah) Points so far:-

EJ: 2
Matt: 1

Freedom, in style...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eye spy Tallulah! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye spy Tallulah!   Eye spy Tallulah! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye spy Tallulah!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Kombi Spotting-