brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!

Go down 
+3
jboa
TimV
jj123vw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! Empty
PostSubject: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Notice the green piping on the cream leather seats! Suits the green metallic green paint finish! New 17" alloy wheel option too from Danbury!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/14/42/24/80/img_3011.jpgA funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! Metgre10
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:58 pm

No doubt you'll have told the lucky new owner about this site eh Jason?!

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! Melogo11
Back to top Go down
jboa

Cabin : Club

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:12 pm

I'd be interested to know what the rides like with those low profile tyres on 17" rims!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:18 pm

You'll defo need Alloygators on those rims.

Alloygators

________________________________________________________________________________
@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
jj123vw

jj123vw

Cabin : Business

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:16 am

Yeh he knows about the site Tim and plans to get involved and join up. The ride is good but a little heavier than standard rims (not too heavy though and only a little heavier at slow speeds - unless it has the new power steering option that is!) Hope your well. Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.danburymotorcaravans.com
dean&jo

dean&jo

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:03 am

witt - wooo. sexy.

(£50k?) !
Back to top Go down
http://www.beetleburner.weebly.com
dean&jo

dean&jo

Cabin : Economy

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 8:09 am

Hi helen. The rio gets up to about £45k i think if you spec it up fully. loadsa money!!

very very very nice though eh.
Keep doing the lottery .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.beetleburner.weebly.com
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 am

TimV wrote:
You'll defo need Alloygators on those rims.

Alloygators

Tim, I wish I read this 3 weeks ago. My missus decided to trade in her golf for a new one. When she went to the dealer she decided as I bought Olive from new she decided to buy a spanking brand new EOS sport.......looks stunning in a met grey with black leather, DSG box, all the toys with chicago alloys however, she has kerbed it twice!!!!!!!!!!! front nearside and offside, pondering now on whether I should fit the alloygators...mind you I will need to do it when she is not looking.
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:23 am

Those Chicago alloys are lovely on the Eos. I helped a mate by a used black one 2 years ago. Within 2 weeks he'd kerbed the rear nearside massively. Thing is they're pricey to refurb as they are polished AND painted as you know. A set of gators seems very sensible!

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
olive

olive

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Tell me about it!!!!! She hasnt done too much damage but it drives me bonkers and she knows it but doesnt care....when I washed it and found the damage she commented 'my car, my money' very strong willed lady is my wife. Anyway the car is superb and the DSG box is great pity we cant have this is the Olive!!
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Yep the DSG box is great. My mum's Golf Estate is a 1.4TSi and with the DSG it's performance and economy are amazing. I'd have that engine/gearbox combo in my Bay any day.

@brazilianvwbay

Back to top Go down
dizzylizard

dizzylizard

Cabin : Exec 018

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Just found this while trolling through the site. This is Dizzy. Wasn't too keen on wheels so had them changed for Empi's. (a personal thing). Didn't have power steering either, forearms now twice the size they used to be! Yes it did cost a bit, but commutation is a wonderful thing eh Irishman, makes up for all those cold wet nightshifts. Noted comments on alloygators, has anyone actually used them.

Have also noticed this forum is like the Tardis the more you go into it the bigger it gets! Laughing
Back to top Go down
dazdub

dazdub

Cabin : Exec 012

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 am

Looks very cool ace colour Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!   A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner! Empty

Back to top Go down

A funky green metallic Danbury just sold to a lucky owner!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: The Usual Stuff :: Gallery-
Jump to: