brazilianvwbay.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.brazilianvwkombi.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Got a query? Please use the Search Function to find the answers!
14 years of BraziBay fun!!
We're all about the volkswagenT2kombi
It's smiles more fun in a BraziBay!

Trip to France in August

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HelenBay

Cabin : Club

Trip to France in August Empty
PostSubject: Trip to France in August   Trip to France in August EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello, I would be really interested in joining you on the French trip - a brilliant idea. I think it may be me alone with my to be 9 year old daughter. It would be great if there was a child sort of her age or younger - I may be able to borrow another one if not......

ps: on another point - does anyone know what EPC means on the dashboard of Danbury? She's really sluggish. Also any advice about waxing her bottom before she gets put into storage for a few months in the New Year? Sorry..... rambling....... Helen
Back to top Go down
TimV
Admin
TimV

Cabin : Flight 001

Trip to France in August Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to France in August   Trip to France in August EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Hi Helen

I think there will be at least a couple of 9 year old boys on the trip. Sunny has 2 young girls onboard. If you read through the Kontinental Kaper thread you'll be ableto ascertain the numbers and ages. I really hope you can come as I wanted this trip to appeal particularly to people such as yourself who would like to travel as part of a friendly group. We are looking for a 10th Kombi to hit our target of 10 so that would be great.

EPC means engine protection control. Have you had a flat battery recently, that can give rise to this alert? It would be useful to get your BraziBay hooked into a diagnostic unit.

When you say waxing, do you mean the underside of the chassis or the lower half of the bodywork?

________________________________________________________________________________
Max SportsKombi - The Bay Racer Wink
@brazilianvwbay

Trip to France in August Melogo11
Back to top Go down

Trip to France in August
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
brazilianvwbay.com :: Out and About in your Brazilian Bus :: Great Bay Trips-
Jump to: